WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE CHURCH TODAY? KNOWING THAT THE CHURCH IS US WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SO CALLED CHRISTIANS TODAY? HOW CAN SOMEONE STAND IN THE PULPIT AND PREACH ORDER WHEN THEY ARE OUT OF ORDER ACCORDING TO MY WORD MY PRECIOUS FATHERS WORD STATES THAT THE OVERSEERER MUST HAVE THEIR HOME IN ORDER THEIR CHILDREN IN ORDER ECT. YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS IF YOU ARE RIGHTLY DIVIDING GODS WORD... SO WHERE DO THEY LEAD THE SOULS? HOW CAN YOU HAVE ONE FOOT IN HELL AND ONE FOOT IN HEAVEN? YOU JUST CANNOT DO IT BECAUSE AS GOD SAY YOU CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS POINT BLANK NO CUTTING CURVES BUT GOING STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND NOT SUGAR COATING ANYTHING IT IS WHAT IT IS AND SHOULD BE JUST WHAT GOD SAID WHICH STOOD THEN AND SHALL STAND TODAY.... PEACE N BLESSINGS...

PROPHETESS TERESA

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sister White we have touched on this subject in great debating and true it is horrifying to me when believers feel homosexuality is natural and alright. I have not seen where it is natural or alright in God's Word. God did not create us imperfect because He is a perfect being and perfect everytime. When I hear someone was born with more female/male genes so they can't help being the way they are is simply unwarranted. It comes from science (man). We live in a warm fuzzy I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling society and not a convict someone God society and the church is truly lukewarm. May God Bless you always.
The church is more than lukewarm, the church has accepted things for years that do not line up with scripture, homosexuality is wrong it goes against the word of God and it doesnt matter if people accept it or not ITS STILL WRONG. its an abomination to God and completely unpleasing and unacceptable before our father in heaven

I agree with you they are getting so hot that God cant even hold them in his mouth any longer he said he will spew them out of his mouth, but God has been trying to give folk chance after chance and they still fail to realize that he was giving them chance after chance, so they repeatedly do these things over and over again and not realzing that God is ready to spew them out . As I am sitting here right now I hear the Lord say I am ready to expose those who is working for me and yet operating in the flesh and those who are righteous their good deeds will be exposed as well saith the Lord... Many people may say yes to this question but in the back of their mind they no they really should of answered no tot he question. "If Jesus returned in the next 15 mins would they be ready?" My Lord whew Jesus Father God I ask that you have mercy on those souls in Jesus name. I hear the voice of the Lord saying I am starting from the Head in the pulpit saith the Lord Yet they say they have themselves in order but in the eyes of the Lord they are not in order and so many do not want to hear the truth because they are afraid of being convicted and they are afraid of being exposed... I pray that everyone soon some day will be able to come on one accord before Jesus returns... Peace N Blessings
Prophetess Teresa
So true Brother Glass but when you have even ministers that are accepting of this it is devastating to us that believe in God's Word. When you have ministers that are homosexuals that is mocking God and God shall not be mocked Gal 6:7. Why is it so hard for us to separate ourselves from the world and worldly people?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service