Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1479

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I read the following scriptures and I am thankful for your comments to help solidify what I hear in the news with believers vs what thus saith the Lord, I am grateful that you took time to give me these verses and I will keep them in my heart forever.
God Bless,
Nightrissa
Nightrissa,

You should search your heart for such answers.

Should believers not works at the Electric company because they supply the lights to such productions? That is not an exreme question. Many "believers" work for the utility company who supply everyone--the wicked and righteous alike.

This subject is discussed in 1 Corinthians 8 when it debates whether believers should eat meats sacrificed to idols.

1Co 8:7 But knowledge is not in all: but some, with conscience of the idol, until now eat as of a thing sacrificed to idols; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.
1Co 8:8 But meat does not commend us to God; neither if we should not eat do we come short; nor if we should eat have we an advantage.
1Co 8:9 But see lest anywise this your right to eat itself be a stumbling-block to the weak.

So, in the end, it depends on your intention. If you can work there and be on post to disseminate the Gospel, then it may by God's Will for you to be there. Yeshua (Jesus) did not hang out in the synagogue. He positioned himself so that he was in the presence of sinners.

Mat 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Again, only you know WHY you are working there. You can work for the Lord anywhere. Since there there will be many "sinners" there, it is a fertile ground for winning many to Christ! And that is the root of all sins--INTENTION!

best wishes,
yehochanan
Very good, keeping them in your heart is wounderful however living by the word is even better...what is faith without works.
live by the word
Leviticus 20:13
13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Now here is a chapter in the bible homosexual love to use to call Jesus a liar by twisting the word of God into making it their own.

Matthew 19: 10-12
10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there

(It is clear in this chapter that Jesus was referring to the concerns of divorcement,) Now take a look at other verses before verse 10 and 11, 12.
Matthew 19: 7-12
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Now as for the word eunuchs it has a totally different meaning than homosexual
God never say anything about eunuchs with eunuchs meaning homosexual activities stop twisting the word of God making it your own.

Proverbs 3: 5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding
Isaiah 55:8
8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

1 Timothy 4
1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

Leveticus 18: 22-24
You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.

The anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an exit-only passage with repeated trauma friction and stretching the sphincter lose it tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently anal sex leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue that is blood. It is much easier to establish infection organisms in feces, and mixing of bodily fluids.

It is clear that there are serious medical consequences to same sex behavior.

Romans 1: 25-29
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness,

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a
punishment of eternal fire.

Romans 6:23
23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
Attachments:
Amen Reverend Luckett. Homosexuality is an abomination just as the liar is an abomination to God. We regardless to what people may say or do, we still must preach the word in season and out of season. As Paul told Timothy the time will come (that time is right now) that men and women with itching ears will seek out those who will preach a word which will make them feel good on the inside, but does nothing for the one's soul and salvation. You have informed our dear Sister Nightrissa properly, if we keep silent in the church about the issues that are not of God, we involunteerily take a stance of agreement in the eyes of those looking to us for spiritual leadership and guidance. Be blessed.

Carolyn
I agree, don't become like the false preacher/teacher holding back on the word of God to please men...be more concern about the people souls
Hi, The long and short answer to that is a resounding NO! If you want to uphold biblcal standards that are true, then the answer will always be NO. Look what happened to Sodom & Gomorah. What did God say in Gen. 6:5&6 & Rom. 1:24-32? There are other scriptures but that pretty much says it plainly. If we don't stand up for righteousness then who will? The world? An old saying is still true, especially today!!! "The only thing necessary for EVIL to PREVAIL is for GOOD men to do NOTHING"!!! Take a look around. Who are being discriminated against now? The homosexual community has reversed the role of what is acceptable nowadays. We (normal people) are being called homophobic, as if that's a BAD thing! Being a homo should be a BAD thing!!! God don't like ugly. We'd better get back up on our horses and let the world know we're not going to take all this nonsense lying down!!! Like the prophets of old, we'd better be 'a voice crying in the wilderness.' Well, the bible did say that "in the last days, they will be worse than the days of Noah." What happened to the backbone of the church? Looks like to me we've become the new 'tax collectors' instead of 'fishers of men.' Read Eph. 6:10-20 and "having done all to stand, stand therefore." God's speed Sis. -Eld. High
Hello, I appreciate your words of truth, but their are many ministers that will speak against homosexuality even in church. I am hearing of men who have gospel shows and showcase many great artist who are doing things contrary and it just makes me wonder if they were ever really saved or was it for prosperity. I have to admit, I do not know who is who and that is the reason that I am grateful for this website where I can get my head cleared with sound doctrine. I love God and I do not want to judge man, but holiness is holiness.
God Bless,
Nightrissa
It is sad to say but we must press on Nightrissa in spite of all this. The Lord will have the last word in the judgment. Fame and fortune brings with it a lot of associated evils at another level.
Leviticus 20:13
13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Now here is a chapter in the bible homosexual love to use to call Jesus a liar by twisting the word of God into making it their own.

Matthew 19: 10-12
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there

(It is clear in this chapter that Jesus was referring to the concerns of divorcement,) Now take a look at other verses before verse 10 and 11, 12.
Matthew 19: 7-12
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Now as for the word eunuchs it has a totally different meaning than homosexual
God never say anything about eunuchs with eunuchs meaning homosexual activities stop twisting the word of God making it your own.

Proverbs 3: 5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding
Isaiah 55:8
8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

1 Timothy 4
1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

Leveticus 18: 22-24
You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.

The anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an exit-only passage with repeated trauma friction and stretching the sphincter lose it tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently anal sex leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue that is blood. It is much easier to establish infection organisms in feces, and mixing of bodily fluids.

It is clear that there are serious medical consequences to same sex behavior.

Romans 1: 25-29
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness,

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a
punishment of eternal fire.

Romans 6:23
23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
You are homophobic my brother and misguided, Sodom and Gomorah had nothing to do with homosexuality as we know it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service