Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1479

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you went to a show and did not know it was promoting that, and enjoyed it would that be wrong.

Look we have obvious gay actors, performers, ministers, idols we look up to and truly appreciate their talent, yet we buy their records, their movies, their products because we like them, NOT THE PERSON or that particular sin.

There is nothing subliminal about liking Luther Vandross music, all of them. However everyone knew, and knows he was gay. Grow as a christian. It isn't about the person, it's the devil we are suppose to be at war with.

Is homosexuality a learned behavior? That should really be your question
well I agree and diagree with alot of the comments that were posted. Its my belief that we are here to bring people to Christ thats what we are called to do. when did we start sittin around lookin at people sins or falts and pick out which ones we want to deal with. we have to love people regardless of our personal beliefs or feelings we are called to preach the Word OF GOD not the word of my personel beliefs. and just because a scripture fits to make your point doesnt make it right. there was only one commandent that Jesus gave and he said this commandment covers all the rest of them. Love God and then love thy neighbor as well as you love yourself. and we need to practice love first the bible says with love an kindness have I drawn thee. we spend to much time debating about other peoples faults and sins we nether of us are perfect some of your comments alone goes against the will of God. talking about phobias and people going to hell we all were one step away from hell at a point in out life and regardless what are fault was or the sin was God not the pastor not your friends and not your own will but God delevered you out of the darkness into the marvelous light. and I guess some of you been delevered so long that you forgot that God can do it. God is bigger the homosexuals and any other sin or trangression. I pray that this encourage someone . I love people because they are my sister and brothas and i am here to tell the Good news and not talk about your life and who you have sex with. oh yea dont get me wrong now i still believe in holiness but some times we can be so holy that we are no earthly good.MY NAME IS COREYBERRY AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE.
BROTHA READ CARFULLY SO ME TELL YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR IS CONDONING SIN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM I NEVER EVER SAID I CONDONE SIN NEVER WOULD I SAY ANYTHING OR CONDON ANYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD I AM SIMPLEY SAYING WHY ARE WE FOCUSED ON ONE PARTICULAR SIN AND YOU KNOW LIKE I NO WHEN SOMEONE PERSONALY DONT AGREE WITH SOMETHING THATS WHAT THEY PREACH ABOUT THE MOST. I SAY LETS LOVE PEOPLE AND TEACH THEM THE WAYS OF CHRIST NOT CRUCIFY THEM NOW I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. I AM COREYBERRY AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE.
U betta preach Corey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ebaya hiya
brotha dont get so defensive take time to see the whole picture. there is nothing wrong with here question i am nobody to tell someone what to ask. but my comments had nothingto do with her it had to do with the responses to the question and you have been following along you know some people have saidsome ignorant things and thats who I am talking to now if you feel me knockin let me in. brotha I know like you know that homosexuality is not the will of God. But through some of the comments that i have read on here some folk act like they dont want anything to do with that person and how do we show love not by tearing some one down we love them not with that cheap love i am talking that i wont stop loving you love and with the love of God teaching them the ways of Christ. and if you teach instead of down them and spend so uch time trying to figure out why it is wrong then you to will draw them closer to christ. brotha I am not a debater so i will not go back and forth with you because its stupid and if you havent caught what i am trying to say and insist that i condon it then there is nothing left to say but TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I AM COREYBERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE AND SO DOES THE FATHER
I AM GIVONNI JACKSON AND I GOD APPROVE IF THIS MESSAGE AND SO DOES I.

SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGE IS SIN!!

Leviticus 20:13
13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Now here is a chapter in the bible homosexual love to use to call Jesus a liar by twisting the word of God into making it their own.

Matthew 19: 10-12
10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there

(It is clear in this chapter that Jesus was referring to the concerns of divorcement,) Now take a look at other verses before verse 10 and 11, 12.
Matthew 19: 7-12
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Now as for the word eunuchs it has a totally different meaning than homosexual
God never say anything about eunuchs with eunuchs meaning homosexual activities stop twisting the word of God making it your own.

Proverbs 3: 5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding
Isaiah 55:8
8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

1 Timothy 4
1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

Leveticus 18: 22-24
You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.

The anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an exit-only passage with repeated trauma friction and stretching the sphincter lose it tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently anal sex leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue that is blood. It is much easier to establish infection organisms in feces, and mixing of bodily fluids.

It is clear that there are serious medical consequences to same sex behavior.

Romans 1: 25-29
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness,

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a
punishment of eternal fire.

Romans 6:23
23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord

a sin is sin but homosex is an ABOMINATION!

Preach Corey!!!!! The Scripture Speaks Abouty..Through Love and Kindness I've Drawn Thee"...Who Are We Drawing To Christ...If we make him so far to touch...people are looking for a tangible God that comes down from his throne and meets them right where they are at! GOD IS ABLE AND WILL DELIVER FROM THE CUTTERMOST TO THE UTTERMOST...HE IS GOD, AND A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK AFTER HIM!!!!!
I don't want to be rude, but you said something that must be addressed "people are looking for a tangible God that comes down from his throne and meets them right where they are at!" I hope that by tangible you mean relational, because tangible implies a far more devastating and destructive idolotrous meaning.

That my brother, that is part of the problem. Those who seek God must first have faith that he is...he is not tangible in the sense as some speak (tangible, transferrable anointing, etc). He is tangible in the person of Jesus of Nazereth who by the way is seated at the right hand of the Father and will return. God is spirit and not tangible. When we begin to seek a tangible god, we become like the Isrealites in the Sinai desert while Moses was on the mountain receiving the commandments. The people wanted a god they could see (tangible) so Aaron (the priest, and Moses' brother) instructed them to melt their jewelry and they made a golden calf. The scriptures says that the people began to play (fornicate) and that 23,000 were destroyed as a result.
Please don't take offense, just wanted to clarify your use of the word tangible. in your comments.
y Referring to tangible is exactly that he is relational and we find this in the person of Jesus Christ....He came into sinful flesh to show us that we can be overcomers, and to redeem us from the judgemenof our trespasses!
NO! If you are truly called of God, you have been "gifted" in some way. You should NEVER lend your gifts to things that oppose the mandates of Jesus Christ. When you do, you confuse the message in that your gift lends a "degree" of excellence to an otherwise messy agenda! Then, people (viewers) who don't know that a Christian was working behind the scene can only point to the production and say, "Ah, ha, see how well done it is. We must be right in what we are promoting"!

Stay far, far away.
i AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service