Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1481

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

Not willing committing the sin, but there are time we cannot just judge, we must pray for deliverance especially for those that have homosexuality in the family. My brother over 30 years ago was a practicing gay man, live in lover and everything, because of the darkness he was walking in. But to God be the glory through love, prayer and him being delivered he is a Pastor and happily married man for 29 years who has been an inspiration and guidance to many lost young men in the life and have been a living testimony of the true power of God. This is why many are sick among us according to the Word of God. We take communion that represents the body and blood of Jesus and have oughts against our brethren. We must first seek Gods guidance in everything that we do or say in prayer and supplication. We must stop and ask God for His intervention and not our own. This is why our children are so lost, because they cannot come without feeling an attack. God gave us His Word so that we may know the truth, but also that we will love one another and that love will allow us to see the speck in our eyes first so that we may help our brethren. I say this to say, no we should not promote homosexuality, but if there is someone we know that is practicing we just need to show them what the Word of God say in Lev. 18 about it and leave it at that and the Word will cleanse them. And stop being the hit you over the head and/or scary type of God, because God didn't beat us into submission via His Holy spirit, it is loving and kind that shows us all truth in a very loving and peaceful way. Let the spirit of the lord prevail.

Amen????
I DONT HAVE AN OUGHT AGAINST ANYONE. GOD IS LOVE AND I LOVE PEOPLE TOO. YOU ASK SHOULD WE SUPPORT, I SAID WE SHOULD NOT. I HAVE HOMOSEXUALS IN MY FAMILY TOO. AND I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. WHAT I WAS SAYING-- SAY A TV PROGRAM HAS GAY RELATIONS ON IT, I WILL NOT WATCH IT. OR IF A TALK SHOW IS PROMOTING IT I WILL NOT WATCH IT. BECAUSE IT IS NOT OK. WITH GOD. GOD SAID THAT IS AN ABOMANATION. I LOVE EVERY BODY. LIKE YOU I SAY TO MY FAMILY WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAID, AND THATS , THAT. LIFE GOES ON. I AM NO JUDGE. I DON'T HAVE A HEAVEN OR HELL TO PUT ANYONE IN. I SAY MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL
Oughts are when we say......They ought not do this or they ought not do that????? Watching a homosexual tv program or walking in a gay parade is something that a supporter of that life style does. Remember when Jesus was hanging out with the sinners the religious people sought to kill him because he was mingling in what they said was Gods law not to be around sinners. When the word of God tell us to come up from amongst many have claimed to know what the Lord is saying. But Jesus say those that have no need of a physician don't need one. So I say to you, who will be the example to a lost soul????? How will they win that lost soul???? Watching a gay televsion show is not helping no one, but opening doors and allowing one to be around you can. See Jesus sat, ate and dwelt amongst the sinner so that he was able to show them instead of preaching to them. Those that were in the church crucified our Lord because they said Gods law was this and that, but didn't even recognize that the Lord was walking amongst them.....pity. Lets just continue to pray for one another and allow Gods Holy spirit to dwell and cleanse us from all unrighteousness, so that we may Glorify God the way He intended us to do.

Amen????

In love, your sister in the body - honestly
Smiling....
True that....so I made it simple....when I said we say....he/she ought not done this or that - gruding that someone had the audacity not too or to do etc. duh.....smile

I made it real simple for the intellectuals....smile Could'nt get no simplier than that! I just amplified it....smile
ought1   /ɔt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [awt] Show IPA Pronunciation

–auxiliary verb 1. (used to express duty or moral obligation): Every citizen ought to help.
2. (used to express justice, moral rightness, or the like): He ought to be punished. You ought to be ashamed.
3. (used to express propriety, appropriateness, etc.): You ought to be home early. We ought to bring her some flowers.
4. (used to express probability or natural consequence): That ought to be our train now.
–noun 5. duty or obligation.

To be bound in duty or by moral obligation.

We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak. --Rom. xv. 1.

4. To be necessary, fit, becoming, or expedient; to behoove; -- in this sense formerly sometimes used impersonally or without a subject expressed. "Well ought us work." --Chaucer.

To speak of this as it ought, would ask a volume. --Milton.

Ought not Christ to have suffered these things? --Luke xxiv. 26.

Note: Ought is now chiefly employed as an auxiliary verb, expressing fitness, expediency, propriety, moral obligation, or the like, in the action or state indicated by the principal verb.

Syn: Ought, Should.

Usage: Both words imply obligation, but ought is the stronger. Should may imply merely an obligation of propriety, expendiency, etc.; ought denotes an obligation of duty.
We have to look at what the word's meaning was when written at the time and not what Webster's or some other modern day book says a word means. There will be different meanings for a word that is pronounced and spelled the same today but back then it was pronounce differently and probably spelled differently also.
Matt 3:16 - saw the Spirit of God descending; Matt 5:3 - blessed are the poor in spirit; Transliteration of Spirit is pneuma, Pronounced pnyü'-mä; Part of Speech is nueter noun; Meaning is: 1) the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son,a) sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his personality and character (the "Holy" Spirit), b) sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his work and power (the Spirit of "Truth"), c) never referred to as a depersonalised force.
Mic 2:11 - If a man walking in the spirit; Hag 1:14 - And the Lord stirred up the spirt of Zerubbabel - you get Transliteration - ruwach, Pronounced rü'·akh; Part of Speech is feminine noun; Meaning is: 1) wind, breath, mind, spirit, a) breath, b) wind, 1) of heaven, g) Spirit of God, the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son

We have a tendency today to take a word for what WE know the meaning to be and not what was meant for the world at that time. Just my 2 cents. God bless.
We gone talk about that and you know it! LOL

Peace and Love my Brother.
When I search for meanings, especially when dialoging with fellow believers, I use Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary
Try Strong's Concordance also and tell me what you think. It provides Hebrew, Greek, Aramic if that's what was used. Thanks.
Thanks, I love this site it has opened my mind and heart to so much. By the way, may I add you as a friend?
Hmmmm, those in the church cruxified Christ Jesus! Just what church was that? Was it the church of the Roman Empire meaning the Babylonian Mysteries, Roman Catholic Church and the Jew-ish priests that didn't want Jesus to preach His message because it was meaning they would loose the authority they thought they had? Please clarify the church part for me. Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service