Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1481

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me try to break it down like this from God's Word (not mine). See as I've stated many times, I don't think for one minute anyone who wrote words in the bible came from their own beliefs but were led by God/Spirit to write what was written. Otherwords the bible to me is WRITTEN BY GOD THROUGH MEN and not of men themselves in their own knowledge. That's just my thoughts on it. I'm going to Galatians 3 (too much to cover in this and I'm going as I said start a blog on this to be separate) starting in verse 8 & 9. This is a blessing of FAITH as Abraham had also. See John 8:56; Col 2:10 - 12 is a Spiritual Circumcism and Operation (Gen 3:15).

verse 10: there is a mountain of curses and verse 11: no man justified by the law in the sight of God, the just shall live by faith. verse 12: the law is not of faith, but theman that doeth them shall live in (by) them, see Lev 18:5,25. Can man really do them? Don't think so! verse 13: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being (having become) a curse for us, look at 2Cor 5:21. verses 14 - 17: through Jesus Christ we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. The law cannot be disannulled or addeth unto to make the promise of none effect. verse 18: if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

What is the purpose of the Law: Five purposes:

1. Provisional
verse 19: it was added becaujse of trangressions, till the seed (Jesus Christ) should come to whom the promis was made
2. Prohibitated
verse 19: and it was ordained by angesl in the hand of a mediator (Jesus Christ). verse 20,Now a mediator is not a medator of one, but God is one., see Heb 4: 14 - 16.
3. Powerless
verse 21: Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which couldhave given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law, see 1Tim 1: 8 - 11 & 2Cor 5:21.
4. Penal
verse 22 & 23: But the scripture hath concluded all under sin that the promise by FAITH of Jesus Christ might be GIVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE. But before FAITH came, we were KEPT UNDER THE LAW (guarded), shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. (confined)
5. Pedagogic means Of pertaining to or characteristic of teaching
verse 24: Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster (tutor) to bring us unto Christ, that we might be JUSTIFIED BY FAITH.

The position of the believer:
verse 25: But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.....We've graduated

and grown in Christ:
verse 26 & 27: For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Finish that with verses 28 & 29. These aren't my words BUT GOD'S WORDS.

Chapter 4: The Position of God's Provision

Read verses 1 - 3; verse 4: But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a mwoman, made under the law (born),
(To do two things) verse 5: To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. (And this) verse 6: And because ye ae sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son, knto yhour hearts, crying, Abba, Father. see Rom 8:23.

This is what I get from reading this but you know as I've stated I'm no scholar I just listen to what is said to me by the Spirit/God.

God Bless.
Brother John,

I agree that we are saved by faith, and not by the works of the law. Galatians is one of the books that man twist to their own destruction. Galatians is not a book that condemns Torah keeping. Paul would be a hypocrite if it was. We are still under the law itself, but just not under the "condemnation of the law", and THAT is what Jesus saved us from, and our faith is in HIM because of that.

Jesus Christ nailed the "condemnation of the law" to the cross, but the law itself is still in effect. Jesus said as long as heaven and earth is here, the Torah will be here. ALL followers of Jesus must keep the commandments of God, just as Jesus himself kept his Father's law. We are ONLY redemned from the "curse of the law", and not redemned from the law itself.

Let us take heed to Jesus' words so that we can have life, and have it more abundantley----not being bound by traditions of man, but by Keeping God's commandments, and experiencing the blessings of Torah Keeping in Duet 28.

Be blessed,
James
Hosea 4:6 - My people are like as if they had no knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall not minister as priest unto Me: and as you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
READ THE WHOLE BOOK OF HOSEA.
Hey Brother John,

Yes sir, the Torah is the 10 commandments, and all the laws that stem from it. Now, there is work to do in sorting the laws out. 613 Torah laws are not all for the average person. Some are for Priests, women, men, and Israel as a whole.

It is true that God commanded the observance of the feasts days as well, including the sabbath. These holy days are a shadow of the Kingdom. When we practice Torah, we are practicing Kingdom living, and that my brother is beautiful.

Be blessed bro,
James
Thanks. Where do I find the 613 Torah Laws James.
AMEN James Amen! Some folks will get it and some won't. Some may get it but won't practice it. They like breaking the law of God.
John the law is not a tutor.YOU ARE WRONG AS 2 LEFT SHOES! A school master mearly brings one to the school. OK! The law: 3 parts Sacarficial,Dietary and Civil. No wonder people live like heathens. They can't read and accept what The Lord Gord wrote to us.
Moreh I've been called a devil before and ask to leave a couple of churches. LOL
I'm not really concerned with you're yelling if that is what you mean or even your so called hollier than though attitude as you speak of others. I could care or less as people will tell you about me. I simply know what the Word said as I read it. I don't post from the word what I said but simply what I got from the bible and the word schoolmaster was given the definition of tutor. So you're one of those I'm right and know what I'm talking about and everyone else doesn't. This is good because you and I will get along great. Seriously, I love people like you, not being funny at all.
Sacarificial Law was taken care of and completed on the cross by the Author and Finisher of our faith Jesus the Anointed One. I truly thank God for planning and completing this GREAT work. His work of truly redeming us as a people.And John the Law brings us to Christ. God/The Holy Ghost is the very teacher
hey brother John,

Moreh and I do follow Yeshua, and we follow him in the correct way, and that is having our hearts on the law, and doing them. The law itself was not ended, only its debt---sin and death. They are what was nailed to the cross. The law itself was not nailed to the cross.

Think about this. If the law was nailed to the cross, then who is to accuse man of sin? If there is no law, then there is no sin. Those 2 laws that Jesus spoken were already in place in the OT, and the 10 commandments, and the law hang on those two. In other words, when we actually do the law, then we are fulfilling those 2 GREAT commandments. The emphasis is GREAT, because those two laws were already here.

Moreh and I listen truly to what the Lord said, and he observed Torah. And if he observed Torah, then so should we. You do not realize this, John, but you believe in the two-law theology.

Two-law theology is a heretical doctrine that believes that there is the Torah for Jews, and a different set of laws for Gentiles. This is not scriptural. The bible teaches One-Law theology. If a sojourn was to come to Israel, and live among the people, that sojourn has to observe Torah just like Israel.

When Ruth came over to Israel, she had to leave her pagan gods, and observe the Jewish God as her God. Therefore, when Gentiles are grafted into the olive tree, the same laws that the natural branches follow, the wild branches must follow as well.

Even though our faith is in Jesus Christ, as Romans 3:31 points out, IT DOES NOT NULLIFY THE LAW. Most christians think that our faith in Jesus over rules the law, and that is so not true. Walking in the ways of the spirit, worshiping God in spirit, and in truth, and loving God, is keeping his commandments.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service