Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1481

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then why won't you put on the Whole Amor of God????

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

22Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Hosea 1
1The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

2The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

3So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.

4And the LORD said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.

5And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel, in the valley of Jezreel.

6And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away.

7But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

8Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.

9Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
Hosea 2
1Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

2Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

3Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

4And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

5For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

6Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.

7And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.

8For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.

9Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.

10And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.

11I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.

12And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.

13And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

14Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

15And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

16And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

17For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

18And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

19And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

20I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

21And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;

22And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.

23And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Hosea 3
1Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.

2So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:

3And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.

4For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

5Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.
Read brother READ. Understand THESE Words, they are not mine they are in the Old Testament.....LOL

(sigh) you kill me.....lol
Denise do u enjoy typing the scriptures? We can all read. We all have some version of the Bible. Why must you type it out? Just asking. For the most part I really don't follow the way most of you"Christians" think or why you people do the things you do. It simply amazes me.
Brother Harris may I ask what are you since it's obvious you aren't a Christian? Since we are "you people" enlighten us as to how we think and do the things we do so I can be amazed as you are. Thanks in advance.
Denise and John I am a Christian in every since of the Word. I'm not new to the Way of God and His Anointing. I must admit at times I'm very disappointed with most people that are "Christians". I put "Christians" in quotes and I use the Words"you people" not only to draw attention to whatever I'm saying,but at times I feel alone and very isolated in the world of Christianity. I have very few friends I can talk to because of what I believe about the Word of God. I'm really on the verge of giving up a lot of the traditional ways that have poisoned the people of GOD! There has to be a turning point in the church. We MUST start to live the life that God would have us as TRUE people of GOD! I have read and studied the scriptures. I've also pondered and meditated on His Word. It's amazing what a person can get from just a few study materials and a KJV bible. I've never study hebrew or latin but I always seem to get the very essence of what was said in the KJV of the Bible. I NEVER take what anyone tells me at face value. I was hurt early in my walk with Jesus by this. As you've probably noticed I have yet to quote scripture in any of my comments here. As much scripture is "thrown" around here,why should I. Remember people the Word is LIFE> Watch how you handle it. Oh and the Word does include the Law(Torah). John I'm sorry I came at you like that by telling you that you were dead wrong. I got emotional. I don't know it all. I really know just enough to get myself kicked out of some churches(LOL).
Bro. Harris the reason I post the typed written Word of God is so that I am not putting my words out their and my understanding of the Word. I have been around this world long enough to know that everyone eyes don't see the same thing and they could be looking at the same thing. But see the Word of God doesn't change for any of us. I quote the scripture verbatum because I don't add or take away anything. Now we know God gives us REVELATION KNOWLEDGE...which means HE WILL REVEAL His Word to us. Interpretation is just that....you, me and other interpreting the Word of God, but God gives knowledge and what you do with it is your business. See I love the Lord and don't want to be responsible for leading no one in the wrong direction pretending or acclaiming I know what thus saith the Lord. He gave man instruction and man wrote the Bible, Torah, Holy Quaran etc., but because of mans ability to error God sends His spirit to lead us unto truth. Yes, I read the KJV Bible as you can see by my postings. I have read the Holy Quaran, I do not accept that doctrine because they try to portray Jesus as just another Prophet and I BELIEVE - and I mean that "I" literally that Jesus is the Son of God. Now the Hebrew Jewish doctrine, and I am supposing on this, because as I have been dialoging on this matter I have been doing research and to me the Torah is the Law, which is the first five books of the Holy Bible with some words that are changed, such as the name of God etc. And studing this, I see the different names of God, but it is still talking about our Creator and His Son, but the Torah somehow explains away the belief we are suppose to have on the Son, which I believe and again I emphasize I. See, I believe that you can't get to God but by His Son Jesus Christ and there is nothing above that name, I believe that and I believe in eternal life after this life, because the Father gave the authority to His Son. After Jesus came, died and rose and promised that I shall be risen again with Him in eternity to Glorify the Father Who Art In Heaven.

So I can go on and on about what I believe, but still the Word of God remains the same no matter what I believe, say or do. When I'm posting, it is because I want whosoever to know that God IS. Words and definitions and interpretations and feelings, beliefs DO NOT CHANGE GODS MIND ABOUT WHAT HE SAID. His Word Do Not Change for no one. I am not a foriegner, nor do I speak any other language other than english, which is not a problem for me, because I am really very stationary. I know a little spanish, arabic and hebrew, but is not fluent in any. I am a black woman, with african history I suppose, but only thing I know about my family tree is that we are black, my great grandfather was born 10 years after slavery and here I am after the tree has grown and that I have put a child and three grandchildren on that tree. Being and african, hebrew, isrealite etc....I don't know nothing about and do not practice anything about its history. Make no mistake I love history and learning about what was, but it is just that HIS STORY, whoever is writing or talking about it at the time. So I say all this to say, no matter what anyone say, what I hear or see, where I go, who tell it to me, I will STAND on the promises of God. That if I believe on His Son I would have ETERNAL LIFE. Nothing about what I eat, drink, wear, but if I believe in Jesus and live as Jesus lived according to the Word of God I will have eternal life. So I try to study how Jesus lived, because I know how He Died and it was for us ALL, to reconcile us back to the Father, God, Creator, Yah, Allah etc. whatever you call Him the Supreme Being, the GREAT I AM.

In love your sister in Christ Jesus

Sorry for chatting so much....smile
See what I'm saying. You and Moreh don't hear what is being said by others because of the Torah/Law. If you read my posts I didn't say the Law was no good or annulled. If I perform the two commandments Jesus said to do then I won't go against the rest of the commandments. How can I steal, covet my neighbors wife, murder or any of the rest. How can I if I truly Love God with all my heart, mind and soul and love my neighbor as myself? If you and Moreh feel you two are right and I'm wrong then God Bless you and continue to pray for me. I pray you do pray for me regardless.

You and Moreh keep coming at me with your view points and man thought out analogies as we all do but I"m going by the Word as you do. You two can be of the Law (as you feel Moses gave) and I'm going to be of Faith in Christ (encompasses the Law). For the most part I think we are all in agreement just somethings we are not as in feast days and names. According to the bible if you live by the Law you better be performing the whole Law as you think it means. God bless you.
Lord Jesus....you need to stop.....LOL

Do you wear mixed fabrics....Rofl

Do you wear shoes? Do you wear socks? Do you wear??????? LOL Be real....stop with the propaganda now.
LOL..I remember what I said. I'm not that old yet! LOL
Do I wear mixed fabric! YES - is this against the law? Show me where so I can read.
Do I keep the feast days! NO I don't. Show me where we are suppose to continue with this please.
Do I observe the Sabbath! NO I don't. Show me where they still do this also.

Just like you, you have to show me based on God's Word. I know what Jesus was saying to the Pharisees so you tell me what it meant to you when He said the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath.

Thanks.
Brother John,

I apologize If I am coming at you brother. You are my brother, and I love you. I would not disrespect you. Please forgive me. Yes, I do read your post, but for some reason, I do not think you understand the two GREAT laws that jesus gave. When Jesus told us to keep those commandments, he actually means to keep the sabbath, and the rest of the commandments, and to keep the feasts days.

Did you know that when the Lord comes back, that ALL nations, whether they convert or not, WILL come up to do the feast days? If not, they will be cursed.(Zech 14). When Jesus stated those commandments, he did not leave out the 10 commandments, ,and the feasts, and many other laws. Also, I myself am not living by the law, but living by faith. But, I must, as well as you also, keep God's commandments, which are proof that you love, and fear him.

Be blessed,
James
I'm the one who apologizes to have made you or Brother Moreh think that I am thinking ill in any way towards either of you. On the contrary I'm not. I don't always come across in my speech as adequate as most and I apologize for it.

Is the Torah or the Law not the ten commandments? So you're saying we should be doing the feast days, ten commandments and other laws? Just trying to understand this all. Thanks and you and Moreh are my Brothers no matter what you may think I mean and that will never change. I truly love you both and appreciate all that you post.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service