Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1480

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iam bless to join your group thank you evangelist pastor susie houston
what do you believe to be the cause of homosexuality and heterosexuality?
iT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO PUT SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES IN ANY THING PRESENTED TO THE PUBLIC

Homosexuality, fornication and adultery are all sin. If not then somebody owes us an explanation of scriptures that discuss sexual immoralities such as these. The Word of God says it's sin. That's not subliminal!

YES believers of Jesus Christ can assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance...BUT THEY WOULD BE WRONG!  A hormonal imbalance might affect some physical or emotional aspects of ones person, but it does not affect ones ability to DECIDE. If i were a man with feminine ways, I would probably feel that it is wrong for people to judge me, as I have a hormonal imbalance as you say, but...if I DECIDE to have sex with another man, I would think that I have crossed the line. Now have I become a homosexual, and have by my action (decision) become my own accuser.

There is a difference between a man who acts like a woman, so to speak, and a man who engages in sex with another man. Let us clarify. We do not accuse those who are not involved in same-sex intercourse as being homosexual, although they do seem to be on a slippery slope. lol. But...Thanks be to God for the Blood of Jesus which is able to heal us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

"... If i were a man with feminine ways, I would probably feel that it is wrong for people to judge me, as I have a hormonal imbalance as you say, but...if I DECIDE to have sex with another man..."

Well, somebody judged a man having femine ways as being wrong wrong wrong.  If it comes naturally for a guy to act like a woman then thats something he needs to work on and pray about and fast about. Then get the saints that have the holy ghost and believe in the holy word of God to fast and pray about it with him.  And get the elders to lay hands on him.  Not any elder but the ones that can lift holy hands.  Then go about seeking the wailing women in the Body to cry out to God for this poor individual to be delivered from whatEVER seems to be ailing him. 

Because thus sayeth the word of God ---->I Corinthians 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,..

Notice the 'effeminate' was included with the adulters (who also aint goin no where near the kingdom of God)

I did not say that it was right for a man to act like a woman, I only implied that if I were an effeminate man who was told by the doctors that i had a hormonal imbalance I would think it unfair that people would judge me for this physical illness which is probably not my fault. (For the record I am a full heterosexual male and I love me some woman,MY WIFE). But on the other hand I do believe that the conditon should be judged. Prayer and deliverance is in order. But don't judge me. Judge my condition and help me. Heal me. If you have not the power to heal me, please do not use your power to hurt me. Teach me the truth. Open the eyes of my understanding that I might be free. But if I am one who has decided to lay with a man to know him in the biblical sense, then am I to be accused for my condition for this I have chosen. Still I need help. By virtue of a man behaving like a woman, we know that it is wrong. Somethings wrong. Now that that's clear, how are we going to help these people. Let's begin NOW.

Let's start with John 3:3 "We must be BORN AGAIN". All of us are born with something wrong and it's called "SIN".

Therefore if we want to change we must subscribe to scripture. 2Corinthians 5:17.

Okay Dr. Magee, I perceive that you are a Born Again Christian. I also am a Born again believer. What is our part in ridding these people of this "SIN"? How do we reach them?...seriously. What can you and I do NOW to help?
Pastor King, since this has been up for three years, you have been the only one asking how can we help? I have asked that over the years myself and have never heard an answer just attacks.  I wait like you for an answer.

Number 1, the preachers have to point out that it is something will hinder the poor individual from getting into the Kingdom of God.

The preacher should not be preaching about some scientific goobledeeglock when he should be leaving that to the scientist and doctors.  Let the doctor preach what they preach and heal the way they do.

It seems that the word of God is saying that this issue that they have is a SPIRITUAL one and not something hormone therapy can take care of.

What the saints can do is fast and pray and lead them to do what is right.

Not pat them on the back and say its all hormonal.  Because that will remove the owness away from the perpetrator of this carrying on.

The saints have got to get a back bone and stop running behind the world in how sin is viewed.  Otherwise our salt will have lost its savor.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service