A simple Question, Can you get 3 days and 3 Nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning?

I have asked this question for the whole month of November, and there are no Sunday Christians who can answer the question. They tell me you need to know the calendar of that time, and we don't know the specific day. I ask, why is it then you celebrate Easter if you can not prove it out. You say Jesus died Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning, but the Bible says he was in the 3 days and 3 nights.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning? If none of you So-called Christians come to answer this question, that will let me know, and the whole of BPN know that the doctrine you teach is false. I am not hear to prove you people wrong, I want you to know your doctrine is wrong, and if you are not willing to admit it, you will never be able to get the truth. All of BPN. I challenge Trevor, Sister Harris, Newview, Brother Watson, Brother Valentine, Zoey, and all you other Sunday Christians to answer this question. If I don't see a yes or no post, then I will know that you truly don't want to serve this God of this Bible. I will simply not reply to you.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and you are on my thread.

Nothing on this site personally belongs to you. You are a guest member like everyone else.
Do you not see on the top of this page the author of the thread?
Like I said, if anyone would just tell me not to come on their thread I won't, but if you are teaching falsely, I will correct it. I am sorry. Look up Sunday, and sun worship, and then tell me about Sunday, and how it relates to the Bible.
Wow. I am sorry that the truth offends you Brother.
Wow. That is so Christian of you Brother, thanks.
um.... that is incorrect. The bible speaks of 40 days and 40 nights. It does not use "day" to apply to the day part and the night part separately. You can refer to the light portion as day or the whole unit as day, but you cannot add up 1 day as 2.

Genesis 1:5 - And G-d called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Genesis 1:8 - And G-d called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis 1:13 - And the evening and the morning were the third day.

Genesis 1:19 - And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Genesis 1:23 - And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Genesis 1:31 - And G-d saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Yeshua was asleep for 3 days AND 3 nights as is proven right here:

Matthew 12:40 - For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

This is absolute proof that your theory does not work. I'm not saying this to antagonize you so please do not be offended. I'm simply saying you need to head back to the drawing board because if you believe Yeshua then it was 3 days AND 3 nights which means you cannot count the nights as additional days in order to come up with 3. See?

Matthew 27:63 - Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

3 days AND 3 nights. You cannot refute this.

Good job jumping on Hezekiah's landmine. That was obviously a trap and you fell into it perfectly. Well at least he can stop asking the question now. But for anyone else who thinks Hezekiah is wrong about this you should really try to be more open minded. You saw the text I quoted about Jonah. All you have to do is count 3 days and nights from the resurrection and there is no possible way to land on a friday so you might as well just admit the error and move on.

Trying to say Israelites cannot count days is not a good argument.

Shalom
END THREAD!!!! Zealot said it all .
Here are all of the Sunday Christians replies to this simple question.

newview Permalink Reply by newview on December 6, 2009 at 11:16am
" I challenge Trevor, Sister Harris, Newview, Brother Watson, Brother Valentine, Zoey, and all you other Sunday Christians to answer this question "

Hez,
I challenge you to get your own house members in order before you challenge us pagans to answer anything.
When we think that the any of our own get out of pocket - we call them out on it.
Why dont you guys do that?

▶ Reply to This

Reply by newview 1 day ago
"...I do not control anyone..."

Hez,
You have nothing to say about what was said by your brother in the faith but you want to control us?

▶ Reply to This

Reply by Pastor valentine 1 day ago
I accept your challenge,not in or of self . So that my Lord and saviour Jesus the Christ, will get all the honor,praise. and glory. The answer to your question ......The key is that we must use the the ancient hebrew time/clock. In hebrew tradtion any part of a day is considered a whole day.Also the hebrew time was from sunrise to sunset. Christ Jesus was crucified on friday, he dies about the ninth hour[ 1 day] he stayed in the tomb all day saturday [2days]. he rose from the grave early that sunday morning {3days]. Because he rose sunday morning by jewish time systems/clock/time he's afforded the whole day[day and night] Thus we have three days and nights in the grave.The most important fact is that he rose from the grave.

▶ Reply to This

Reply by Anthony R. Watson 1 day ago
Pastor Valentine,

Ignore this psychotic heathen. He's just here to divide and cause contention and schism. Hezekiah is not worth wasting your time responding to. God has turned him over to a reprobate mind. Just a suggestion.

▶ Reply to This

Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris 1 day ago
Pastor Valentine . . .Clap, Clap, Clap!

Thank you for responding to the psychotic heathen's question . . . for the umpteenth time. This question was answered some time ago.

Unfortunately, because he will not agree with your response, he will continue to hijack this forum until he can get the response he is looking for . . ."I AM IN ERROR" from a Christian.

I have already warned Hez that his tactic is borderline harassment, and if he continues, I will report him.

Do you have a muzzle to put on? Dang..................

▶ Reply to This

Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris 1 day ago
and you are on my thread.

Nothing on this site personally belongs to you. You are a guest member like everyone else.

Reply by Tricia 1 day ago
......and you are the only one that is on EVERYBODY'S threads!!! For your information, I am one of those "Sunday Christians" as you put it, but I do not hold to the Friday crucifixion.

▶ Reply to This

Anthony R. Watson 1 day ago
Oh shut up! Dang.....

▶ Reply to This

Get ready.......get set..............now leave! I can assure you that not one tear will be shed upon your departure. Take care and bon voyage!

NOBODY ANSWERED THE QUESTION DIRECTLY, SO THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Sunday Christianity is the tradition of man Jesus warned us about, and they worship that other Christ that the Apostles warned us about.
Hey Hezekiah, how about stepping aside from that long conversation with Satan for just a second, and answer these requests for me:

You listed my name amongst those men and women concerning your "challenge". You stated only part of what they said, but never listed where they stood on the topic.

1) List exactly where they stand on the topic, if they do mention it at all. If they don't ask them again.
2) I stated where I stood, so why is my name being slandered if I gave you my response before?!!??! Why don't you have a quote from me up there!?!?!?
The ancients counted time as sun set to sun set which is 12hr days,not 24 hrs as we call it today.This is why the chief priest requested of pilite to take the bodies down before sun set[kill then if you may,but take them down]
Genesis 1:3-5 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

John 11:9-10 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
I'm still waiting on your to get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday Morning.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service