Apostles and prophets are sent by God to bring order, holiness and truth to His churches. Most leaders do not receive them because they are corrupt or ignorant to the Word of God. In Ephesians, chapter 4 and 1 Corinthians, chapter 12, apostles and prophets are high ranking officers of God. We need true and perfect apostles and prophets to eliminate lusts, lies and unclean living by God's saints. A-men

Apostle, Riley

Views: 451

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please give scriptures to discuss this important topic. Thanks

Apostle, Riley

There are many false prophets out there and many unlearned clergy as well.

Tradition is the norm and prophets are not accepted, because people want to do what they want to do. Alot of self-righteousness going on in the church.

Some feel that they have the Holy Ghost or had a church title for so long that they don't need to listen to anyone, or that if God wanted to tell them something, He'll tell them.

As a prophetess I am looked at as being different, because I don't stand for nonsense, but for my Father's purpose

at hand. I'm going to tell you what the Father says whether you like it or not. Thus I do have few friends which is better

than having many. I'm not here to please man.

Paul's Letter to Thessalonians:

But as we are allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but god, which trieth our hearts.

For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:

Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.

1st Thessalonians 2:4-6

Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country. Luke 4:24

So who sets all these PROFITS and APOSTLES in order when THEY are not in order?!

I believe that the word Apostle is greek for messenger. Greek- Apostolus, English - Apostle

The Father can use people you know.

Joel 2.28 states:

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, yur young men shall see visions.

And also upon the sevants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirti.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Luke 24:49

And behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

You say the works are just for a few messengers?

There were 120 people in the upper room .(Acts 1:15)

I've seen miracles done by the Father through people who have execised the spirtual gifts outlined in 1st Corinthians Chapter 12.

I myself have been delievered from the demons, just like the man that was posessed in Mark Chap. 1, through the hands of the Father's messengers. (My book "Demon Posession: It can Happen to you" is going on sale this year)

True account.

I exercise those gifts that only you can get from the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of the Most High.

As Paul states: Have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed? (Acts 19:2)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holdy Ghost. Mark 28:19

You say that's it's no more. It looks like you are quenching the Holy Spirit on using you or you may feel like you have learned everything there is to know. 

You behavior is learned. You must come as a child, forsaking every false teaching that you have acquired over the years. 

Verily, I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 18:3

How I became a prophetess and knew I was a prophetess and biblical qualifications, you ask.

In 1999, after I was delievered from Demon Posession, from missing around with
Witchcraft devices of Astrology,interacting with Psychics/Soothsayer/Diviners, Palm Reading and Spirit Guide learning, which is an abomination to the Father. (2nd Chronicles 33:6)

The Church leader said, "Recieve the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus". (like in Acts 8:17) Immediately I began speaking in unlearned tongues. (Acts Chap. 2) I didn't know what I was saying, because I haven't prayed for the interpretation yet, of course. (1st Corinthians chapt14) My mouth was just going.

Around that time I just received Jesus to forgive my sins, but I was still doing what I wanted to do. The church doesn't really talk about the new age movement. They just say to follow the Father, Pray and read your bible.

Days later I began to exercise this gift of tongues again and then I began singing in tongues. Beautiful. (1st Corinthians 14:15). It seemed like maybe days after that I started to get these revelations of things to come and then I would get confirmation from another prophet and it was so. Sometimes it's good to get a third person. (1st Corinthians 14:27)

Then as I got closer to the Father and seeked him daily and carried my cross (spiritually) daily, I started to recieve messages that were all scriptural.

There is no qualifications on being a prophet. But you must have the baptism of the Holy Ghost. The Father decides who gets what gift. (1st Corinthians chap. 12)

The Father gives us all the truth if you follow only him. Man knows things, but the Father gives the understanding, through his word, the holy scriptures.

No one said you are going to be a prophet and here is your paper. As Jesus states, He is not of this world. (John 8:23) The world can't receive it.  (The flesh) (John 14:16-17)

Everyone must be born again.

Secondly Rev. Watson, I happen to have the gift of prophecy, casting out demons is  part of the ministry of our Savior.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Freely received the power to do such things is the mighty power of the Father.

Be careful with the cessasionist beliefs. The scripture that comes to mind everytime I hear a Christian say that gifts have ceased, comes from the misunderstanding of 1 scripture. Where it says tongues will cease and prophecies will cease. (1st Corinthians 13:8)

It will if you don't have the love of the Father inside of you. How can you exercise the gifts and edify the church without love for the people that need to be saved.

Charity means love and Father is Love. People must read the whole Chapter of 13.

Why would Paul do an extensive letter where he talks about the Gifts of the Spirit and than says it has stopped.  Makes no sense to me.

The Most High wants you to desire the gifts. (1st Corinthians 12:31) So you can use them to bring souls to Him. Its a battle for everyones soul.

Breaking down the word and extorting it is a character of a true prophet. Many times I had to tell people things that hurt their spirit, but I was right on. Things that they already knew. Things in their life that they have to make right before the eyes of the Father. Edification. Be Blessed Rev. Watson. I hope this helps.

Be Blessed Rev. Watson, have a wonderful weekend

None of what you wrote shows us that God has called you to be a prophetess.

I see alot of people wearing these titles and I see no evidence of this.

I see things in dreams and visions all the time.

THIS however does not make me a prophet nor a seer- it means that God may be warning me or showing me what I need to do.

There are qualifications of EVERY office that God has ordained and being saved and speaking in tongues does not make you someone a prophet nor apostle.

MarQ, I know who I am and I know the gifts that were given to me. You don't walk my life

and I neither do I walk yours.

I don't know you and you don't know me.

I don't need to justify myself to you, who I am in the body of the Most High.

I gave my testimony as a witness to the Father's power and I told it.

If you don't believe that is fine.

We all have to answer to the Father and He is my judge.

Have a nice day.

I knew you woulds come back with that answer meaning you don't have an answer.

You be blessed.

Hebrew 3:1, "Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;"  We need less talk about minor apostles and prophets and more talk about the major Apostle Jesus Christ. 

John 7:18, "He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him."  The true test as to whether you are an apostle or prophet of God is to ask yourself, "Do I talk more about my name, calling and anointing or the name of Jesus?"

The Book of Revelation admonishes the body of Christ/believers ( 7 Churches) to get their house in order.  This is a collective effort by the body of Christ.  An apostle or prophet can only speak the word.  It is the word that heals, it's the word that builds faith, it's the word that corrects...   

Galatians 6:3, " For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself."

Paul was an apostle and he PROVED his ministry.

What makes some of you think you don't have to PROVE who you are claiming to be?!

Calling yourself a prophet but regurgitating the same drivel you have heard others speak lol?!

That is NOT prophecy that is memory!!!

Your gifts WILL be tested.

Be sure that God has called you and you haven't called yourself just to get a bank roll.

Dude, how am I angry?!

Is it because I am asking questions?!

How about you pass me by with all that drama you trying to start with me.

I don't deal with people like you.

If you don't like what I have to say pass by my comments and move on.

If you can't speak to me with respect then don't expect any.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service