APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so you were provided with proof off sexual misconduct from construction works in Germany, could you post this proof so we can have a look at it. Also post proof they were ripped of so we can make certain theres been an injustice.  this is very good, at last some proof is going to be brought foreword.  After seeing the proof I will have to agree with you.

well i'm sure if you ask for copies of the german paperwork, nobody will have a problem providing it for you and you should find all the proof that you need.

Ill do that, as you have seen this proof could you inform me of what exactly ill be asking for, could I not just see the copies that you have seen.  Could you tell me what year the documents were filed or who was in-charge of precedings. How much was owed and to whom.  It would save me time if you just posted on this site what is written on the proof that you have.  Once we show people the proof and not just passing on gossip then i will be able to bring this case to the next level.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service