Many false prophets simply point people to themselves. Their covetousness manifests itself in a desire for power, influence, control, prestige, or importance—the antithesis of being poor in spirit, meek, pure in heart, and mourning over their ungodly weaknesses. The true prophet does not draw attention to himself but to God. If a prophet or teacher spends a great deal of time talking about himself, He is a false prophet, Jesus said HE must be lifted up.

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus does not need validation from any man and you have not proven that he does.
EW,

Amen. Yeshuah is the word of Yehwah. He needed no approval of any man. He came in the name of Yehwah. Yeshuah was the embodiedment of the name of Yehwah. Halleluyah
Amen,

Brother James. Jesus needing validation from man is just like saying I need permission from my infant Child to buy a pair of shoes. LOL
LOL
The scriptures you provided still did not show that men ordained God's prophets to be a Prophets. Also, you called Jesus an Apostle and stated that even he needed man's approval. This is not so.

Check through your post and you will see it. I must Go now, it is time for Prayer. Amen, God Bless you & good night.
Are you saying that JESUS is not an Apostle? Lets tackle that one first.......
This was a direct quote of what you said, I copied and Paste it. Here it is again: Trever You said "NO APOSTLE went without approval by men, NOT EVEN APOSTLE JESUS!" and my question was who approved Jesus? and you called him Apostle Jesus? Watch what you say, even Jesus as a child was teaching the teachers in the synagogue. What man approved Jesus to go forth?
Rest,

Amen, how foolish of Trevor.
Just answer the question: Who validated Him as the Christ, and was HE an Apostle?
I will concede and say that teaching may be good for some according to MAN but it is not a NECESSITY according to God.

Trevor you said: Though they are called by GOD, NO MAN gets ordained on their own. All ministers are in need of training. Simply "talking to GOD" is not enough

The following scripture shows where nothing from man was sought or needed. God alone did the ordaining & the teaching. God is the same yesterday, today & forever. He is still raising up men and women of God without the assistance, validation, or approval of any man.

Galatians
1. Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
10. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

15. But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16. To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17. Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

THIS SCRIPTURE NULLIFIES YOU STATEMENTS THAT MAN NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT AND ORDAINED BY ANOTHER MAN. AND THAT GOD IS NOT ENOUGH.

God is enough all by himself not NEEDING ANY MAN. God uses man but he doesn’t need man. Seeking earthly teaching or knowledge is a choice that man makes and not a scriptural commandment.

Any how, in today’s time there is so much error in man’s teachings (especially in America) it is hard to find a true Prophet or Apostle of God that hasn’t strayed from the very principles of God. Again, Jesus said my sheep hear my voice & another they will not follow. The Lord is very capable as long as he has a true follower. And as my husband stated Jesus DID NOT NEED ANY VALIDATION OR APPROVAL FROM MAN AND HE WAS NOT AN APOSTLE UNTO MAN BUT HIS FATHER ALONE. THIS IS WHERE HIS VALIDATION CAME FROM. READ THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURE & THIS CASE IS CLOSED.

Matthew 17:5 KJV
While he yet spake , behold , a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said , This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased ; hear ye him.

WHAT MORE VALIDATION OR APPROVAL IS NEEDED THAN THAT OF THE VERY VOICE OF GOD.
As far as the office of the Prophet, you are not taught "How to prophesy". This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the training that one needs as a Minister of GOD. If all you think a Prophet has to learn is "thus saith the LORD..." and quote a scripture, then you are totally wrong. There are many things that need to be done with young Apostles & Prophets:

-Biblical studies
-the difference between the Apostolic and the Prophetic
-the true power behind signs and wonders
-the chance to exercise gifts under proper guidance
-Discipline
-the difference between an Apostolic decree and a Prophetic utterance
-one's GOD-given authority
-the difference between gifts
-recognizing different spirits and how to engage them

and the list can easily go on.
Trevor,

yo yo yo. Im waiting for the debate over in the doctrine section. Come and see me :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service