Rom 16:18 "For they that are such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly; and by their smooth and fair speech they beguile the hearts of the innocent."

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny Altha, how you had a lot ot say about Pastor Manning in calling him and his minions a cult and rightly so if that was what he was doing. But when it comes to those like T.D. (reposition yourself) Jakes there is a much more different way your tiptoeing around the tulips with him. Why? At least be consistent and at least Manning wasn't robbing his flock in broad daylight..............

Hold on Scott, now I started this discussion saying that I was not all into either of the men brought up, however neither of them are calling another man's deceased mother trash and the speaking the other vile things that Manning spoke.

I see a distinct difference, in that and ones stating be all you can be in Christ Jesus, I might not like their styles but I abhor Manning's demonic self-righteousness in an attempt to gain REVENUE via the crab mentality shock system
So your only issue with Manning is his choice of verbiage and words that he displays at times that may be a little crude, compared to a man who is called "bishop" and is robbing thousands preaching an accursed Gospel? Hmmmnnnnnnn.....Personally I'd rather you call my momma a name, than to rob my momma blind like a wolf dressed in sheeps clothing...What say you?
My mommy knows better! so that is not an issue

My issue with Manning is the Spirit of Jealousy he possesses

Who are Jakes and Hinn jealous of ?, we attack the enemy not the person

Manning sounds like Spike Lee mad because Tyler Perry had a banner advertising his movie at one them basketball games, calling his movies buffounery. Quit hating
Rather than defending these people look at their fruit. Here is what the word of God has to say on this issue:

* A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

* Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

* One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

* (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

* Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

* Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

The 29-year-old son of popular TV evangelist T.D. Jakes was arrested after allegedly whipping out his private in front of two undercover vice detectives in a Dallas park last month, CBS 11 News reports. According to a Dallas Police report, Jermaine Jakes was charged with indecent exposure on Jan. 3 after the incident at Keist Park. The police affidavit says that Jakes walked up to one of the two detectives at the park with his pants unzipped. He then began to masturbate while making eye contact with the detective, according to the document.

So the Father of the Prodigal Son was not in right standing with God because of his" KEYWORD pulled out" "29 yr old" grown son.

Yeah right
* 4. One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

* 5. (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Please don't use a biblical parable to justify this Bishop's out of order existence. This man has more than enough issues present in his assembly to justify him not being a Bishop of God. Any preacher of God who refuses to chastise homosexuality as sin in his congregation needs to read the writings of Paul. This man also called THE POPE our spiritual leader. Do you consider the Godless pope to be your spiritual leader, if so then there is a problem. This is just the short list on TD Jakes. We are required to mark them that cause divisions and offenses. I am merely speaking God's word. Is it God's word that homosexuality is not sin? This man is going around saying that the Godly love between Naomi and her daughter in law Ruth was bordering on Lesbianism. He also stated that there was a gay connection with Jonathan and David. Come on now.? This man is trying to twist the scriptures to justify homosexuality.
I have never heard Jakes(the times I have heard him) say the things you have mentioned, and I as Rev. Luckett have heard him preach against sin.

hitting at this man through his children is ridiculous for the enemy has used this tired ole strategy on on all leaders, ever wonder why PKs or teachers children are always rebellious. It's an attack against their parents.

This is a grown man you have posted, he is no longer under the rule of his father.

Again, it's the followers of these leaders that are amazing to me! there is no bondage stronger than a self-inflicted one
AMEN...AMEN...AND AMEN.... I was just going to put that video up where T.D. Jakes stated that King David and Johnathan were having homosexual sex between the two.....I thought I was the only one, but glad others are seeing this man as the heretetical man that he really is and its manifesting itself through his homosexual son. But peeps want to be attached to anything that seems and appears "successful" for that makes them feel better about their own sins. Where is the standard and we of all people need highly principled MEN OF GOD for it is our communities that are in a complete state of depravity......

I saw firsthand T.D. Jakes here in Orlando once and had to pay a $30 entrance fee at a church to listen to this rock star. The lights went out and when they did, his bodyguards took out semi-automatic weapons and tech 9's in fear of their "man of God" to protect him in a CHURCH! I guess the love of money attracts the love of money....Amazing to watch all these black women follow this nonsense and at the same breath would say, "why am I single??" or "Why can't I find a Godly man?" LOL hilarious.................A real Godly man would not be in accordance with such foolishness, that's why!
saw firsthand T.D. Jakes here in Orlando once and had to pay a $30 entrance fee at a church to listen to this rock star

Why in the world would you pay this amount to hear the FREE WORD OF GOD?
I didn't pay it was paid for me....I went because it was so close to my job and a co worker wanted me to go with him just to see what we already knew. It was money well invested to confirm how shady and unbiblical it was. The plate was passed around at least 3 times, body guards were pushing the people up against the walls when td jakes walked by as he was in the center as the bodyguards,I mean armour bearers were treating people with disrespect and arrogance. I had to help this one sista who was in he 60's up off the floor after this incident as she still opened up her little pocketbook to give this rock star of Jesus her little check. What a circus and abomination of high order. And he spoke for hours and created this emotional high of entertainment value as he made great merchandise of them..How sad and no one talking about it, why? Scared? Fearful of persecution? Puhleeeeze..........
Listen carefully to the sugar coated and seeker friendly and all inclusive Christianity Jakes is spewing out..

Here it is............

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service