Rom 16:18 "For they that are such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly; and by their smooth and fair speech they beguile the hearts of the innocent."

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

alright, the first tape, bro man is falling victim to ecumenical diplomacy, I can't handle that, he don't want to rock the boat he's in, and he shouldn't be in the boat, but out walking on water.

The second one? I am NOT with that, I love my mother-in-law and some other women with a holy love that is so deep, and it has nothing to do with the filthiness of lesbianism,

Scott, why in the world did you pay 30 dollars to hear the free word of God, was there musical artist there?
Again, I didnt pay. Once I called and found out there was a cover charge (no drinks included), I decided not to go until my co-worker said he would pay my way for me to witness this carnage and foolishness. Trust I would never be seen in these "rock stars" of the perverted gospel parking lot. Had to take a long bath afterwards cause I felt so dirty like a rape victim must feel after being molested.
Thanks brother for posting the videos I spoke about because it seemed as though people thought I made this up. I don't use heresy. Their is even a video that I saw first hand where Jakes called the former Pope our spiritual leader. Everything I have mentioned I have seen and heard first hand so I have learned enough about Jakes to know that he is out of order and shouldn't be ministering to anyone until or unless he repents for leading many astray.
Amen EW, glad to know there are others out here who are sick of this as much as I am and my other friends who are frustrated of the damage caused to the saints by wise Pharoahs. I'm about to leave america for global mission work in PNG (Papua New Guinea) glad to know there is a remnant of those still here who will be the light and salt in this american wilderness of mediocrity. I think and believe the reason why so many followers of Christ put up with it and afraid to name names is because they would invariably upset their own pews, which means the don't wanna see one paper mammon walk out, not realizing that the cross is an offense. Seems to me some of these pastors have put their faith in those who sit in pews for their provision rather than putting their undying faith in speaking the truth's of God's Word to a lost and dying world. They need to examine themselves as well to see if they really are walking in the fullness of the faith as we all must do. Cause I heard there is only one body per casket...This is what keeps me from straying:

Eph 5:6 "Let no man deceive you with empty words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the sons of disobedience."

Heb 3:11 As I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest haply there shall be in any one of you an evil heart of unbelief, in falling away from the living God:
Heb 3:13 but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called To-day; lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin:
Heb 3:14 for we are become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end:

Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Rev 6:17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?
I heard pimping ain't easy....Is it?

That picture should be worth a thousand words, but the blind will continue to say, "I'm just glad T.I. is preaching" all the while promoting a lifestyle of complete depravity and debauchery. He's only on stage (refuse to call it the altar) because of his "star" quality and wicked following so that the rock star preacher can seek his own glory and get paid with his tight suits on as he pranches around the stage with forever single women "repositioning" themselves to get a closer look at him, instead of thee....
Elder Williams

You are a mighty man of God! THANK YOU!!!!, THANK YOU!!!!, THANK YOU!!!!
Paul was always outing and bringing problems in the church to the forefront. Our only job isn't to reach the lost. We have also been commissioned to mark those that cause divisions. Babes in Christ are the victims of these types of ministries and therefore we as the children of God must warn them against those preaching contrary doctrines. These people serve not our Lord Jesus Christ but there own bellies.

Jesus stated that these types of people make new converts 2 times the hell hound that they are. We must cry aloud and spare not. These people are not being outed by those the preach against this behavior because what they say and do is in the open. Usually when they are outed it is by some News industry from the World media that has uncovered something on them
Romans 16:17-18
17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned ; and avoid them .

18. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Babes may need the names called as they need direction. It is no different than your 2 year old taking candy from a stranger. They need to be told to watch out for the bad man otherwise they can go astray.
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.” (2 Timothy 4:1-4)

"I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths." (2 Timothy 4:1-4 ESV)

The elect, the invisible Church, has the role of presenting the true Church to the visible Church. We are to preach the truth. We are to preach the Word in season and out of season. We are to stand firm and never compromise with what is evil. The only true biblical unity is found in the invisible Church, the true Church. Only they are united in Christ. On the other hand, there is a tension that brings pressure to bear when what is true and of God is presented to the visible Church as God’s absolute truth. This is when we witness divisiveness, which can become quite ugly. However, we must never refrain from our obedience to God in being salt and light in this lost and dying world.

Therefore, when the false teachings of someone like Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, TD Jakes, Pastor Dollar (name says it all), Benny Hinn, Juanita (writing on the threshing floor) Bynum, Paula White are exposed to the body of Christ as we test what they teach against God’s absolute truth, we are being obedient to the command of God. Through this, He will preserve His Church and cleanse it of what is evil. We must also be alert to the fact that what we are doing will incur the wrath of our enemy and his seed. He is a liar and an expert deceiver. He has his people spinning lies disguised as prophecies in that they contain some truth, but these are coupled with teachings that tickle itching ears and will never result in their followers being edified or lead into the truth. Instead, they produce followers of men who have created another Jesus and another version of His truth, which is false. And will be accursed. Warn your people as Jesus warned about the day of many false prophets dressed in sheeps clothing. What kind of real sheppard who loves his flock not tell the sheep who he is ordained and charged to protect not forewarn them and name those very wolves who seek to devour them?

Our goal in all of this is never for self-promotion or self-aggrandizement even though that is the accusation from many of those who hate what we do. If we attempt to do this from any motivation other than God’s glory and the edification of His Church then we will eventually find ourselves in a very ugly desperate place in which we will spend way too much time in self-defense. No, we must not do that. Instead, we must tell the truth with the proper motives, defending the faith, and honoring God. Then when the enemies of the truth attack, all they will be able to do is attack us personally because God’s truth is unassailable. Then we are to simply turn our defense over to God as we humbly endure our enemies’ wrath.

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. “You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet. “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:10-16 )

Again, where are the SONS OF THUNDER?????
You know I really enjoyed hearing T.I speak, thanks for that!

faith comes by hearing the word of God!

Father God I thank you for one opening up a door to this young man, those things that are out of order, Lord prayer changes things, the prayers of the righteous availeth much.

The revelry I rebuke, those spirits that are not from you I rebuke in the authority of your Name.

Order his steps, God order his steps here in America, where souls need saving just like souls afar.

Lift our youth up! in your Name I pray
Amein

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service