1. This book depicts probably the most major prophet of the bible and somewhere in this book the message is informing us that in order to successfully receive and gain our increase we must allow others to help us widen our premises. Which book, chapter and verse am I relating this to?

2. This appears to be the season when as believers in Christ we need to stop looking back and move forward into the doors of heaven to receive our favour. Which Old Testament book chapter and verse tells the generation that the time has come to favour Zion?

3. Considered to be the highest order of angels, one of them uses hot coal on one of our major prophet, which order of angel was it and which book, chapter and verse can we see this?

4. This Old Testament book appears to prominently depicts the separation between heaven and earth. In this book a word appears 33 times whose biblical meaning refers to the emptiness of life, if God is left out and if there is no heaven or earth. Which book of the bible is it?

Closing date 12/9/2009

Views: 30

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

1.Moses, Exodus 18:13-27 ????

2. NIV Psalm 102:13

3. seraphims; put coal on Isaiah's lips Isaiah 6:6

4. Ecclestices is the book and vanity is mentioned 33 times.
I may not be able to play much longer school starts back in 3 days. I'm so not sure about # 1. God bless.
Hi Rev as you so clearly state No 1. is incorrect. I will be away from tomorrow for a week so will not be posting anymore until my return. It has been a pleasure to have your participation and I pray God will make a way for you to be in a position to continue taking part.
What is the point of this?
This is a choice quiz for those who want to be knowledgable in the word of God. So for me and the people who participate the point is we have fun while we grow in the word. There is no prize other than increase knowledge in the word. If you feel you dont need it then you do not need to participate. As God wants us by free choice so is all who participate in this quiz has a free choice to participate or not. God Blessings
Answers to Trivia 6

Q1.This book depicts probably the most major prophet of the bible and somewhere in this book the message is informing us that in order to successfully receive and gain our increase we must allow others to help us widen our premises. Which book, chapter and verse am I relating this to?

A Isaiah 54:1-3

Q2. This appears to be the season when as believers in Christ we need to stop looking back and move forward into the doors of heaven to receive our favour. Which Old Testament book chapter and verse tells the generation that the time has come to favour Zion?

A. Psalm102:13

Q3. Considered to be the highest order of angels, one of them uses hot coal on one of our major prophet, which order of angel was it and which book, chapter and verse can we see this?

A: Seraphim Isaiah 6

Q4. This Old Testament book appears to prominently depict the separation between heaven and earth. In this book a word appears 33 times whose biblical meaning refers to the emptiness of life, if God is left out and if there is no heaven or earth. Which book of the bible is it?

A Ecclesiastes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service