Deuteronomy 28:47-49 (King James Version)
47Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

(the son and daughters of slaves)

as swift as an eagle

a yoke of iron upou thy neck

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No they do not brother
"...(the son and daughters of slaves)..."

What black american does not know that most of descendants of slaves?
What is your point?

Slaves came to America from Africa. Tell us something we did not know. Oh my goodness.
What he is saying is that since black people are descendants of slaves, they are Israelites.
What about people that were enslaved by the Mongolians and were sent in ships to slave markets in throughout northern Asia/Europe back in the 13th century?
Maybe the descendants of those people are Israelites.
How do you know God was not talking about them instead of the peoples from the West Africa?
Israelites are scattered all around the world, so they might be in Mongolia. Arabs also enslaved the Israelites.
You have no clue, the so-called blacks are the true Hebrews. There is no need for debate. They were all melaninated people, melanin is in the "Universe" melanin is in all creatures and plants which is a mark by the creator himself. Get educated on Truth! And your hatred and bitterness will make you sick with cancer...
flase only northern blacks have a high slave heretage--not the south.
No way the west africans that were enslaved in the americas are the Israelites.
I agree with that statement minus the no way because I have not researched, but west africa, and Ethiopia, and Libya, and Samalia. The rest of the world I don't know, but the Lord says that we were scattered in the North country and the south country, and the east country.
Ethiopia and Somalia are on the eastern tip,and pretty near the semetic groups...but not near the west africans who came to america be.

That area was war land. Any african group looking to come there would have been enslaved/killed on sight.
You said: That area was war land. Any african group looking to come there would have been enslaved/killed on sight.

Well all the more that Israelite would have been in captivity there, but I see your point.
"...Well all the more that Israelite would have been in captivity there, but I see your point."

If you saw her point - you would know that African Americans are West African therefore they are not Israelites.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service