Deuteronomy 28:47-49 (King James Version)
47Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

(the son and daughters of slaves)

as swift as an eagle

a yoke of iron upou thy neck

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are Israelites. Read Deuteronomy chapter 28
http://www.youtube.com/user/pfunk09221974#grid/user/6D0C1228F8F23BBF

black hebrew israelite by a gentile , he knows and you don't it is sad but clear that scripture stand true
Isaiah 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?
20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. 23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were theyobedient unto his law.
25Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
Bro Solomon:
You apparently have got a lot of studying to do based on the statement you made in your last post about Hebrews not going to West Africa.

Check out the book, which can be read online, traces the Hebrews from the Nile to West Africa around the Niger:

Hebrewisms of West Africa, from Nile to Niger with the Jews
http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=35709906

Why do people believe that the White Jews, traveled in an arch from Israel north West to Wastern Europe, but refuse to believe that Hebrews traveled from Israel south West through Africa?

There are many ancient settlements of Hebrews in North Africa even today. The archeological evidence i.e., tomb stones in Hebrew are there as a testament of their presence.

Ever studied about the Jews of Timbuktu? Or the ancient Berber queen who was Hebrew?

I have a yahoo group entitled which has done very extensive investigation and even from the documents of the Muslims who conquored North Africa. they attested to Jewish presence there before they arrived in the 7 - 9th Century.
I believe there are Black Jews; I just happen to not be one of them.

Peace,
Sorry, but we cannot say that black americans in this country ascend from Israel. Where's the DNA proof of this? Scripture does not even prove that we are "physical" Israelites. It may be true that ancient Israel were brown to dark skinned people like we see many Arabs today, but we must be honest with ourselves.. WE CANNOT tell origin by the color of someone's skin.
As far as the scripture above.... that is NOT referring to a prophecy concerning african people haaa. Its simply a consequence for the Israelites if they keep not near his Torah. For example... a nation who's tongue they will not understand. Assyrians did not speak Paleo-Hebrew. Babylon did not speak Paleo-Hebrew, so therefore, Israelites going into captivity, they did NOT understand their enemie's language, but the enemy most likely had to understand theirs in order to capture them, and command them.
Yes it does. The scriptures proves all things, and you can confirm it with history.
Hez,

My brother. You cannot prove origin based on skin color. There's no scriptural evidence that you, I, and all 39 million blacks in this country are Israelites. Thats simply indocrination of our black hebrew Israelite brothers.
It is not only skin color, but the scriptures bare witness. Deuteronomy 28. If they father is descended from slaves they are Israelites.
Isaiah 11:10-16 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Who is the root of Jesse? that is Jesus. Who do the Gentiles seek? Jesus He said he will lift his a hand a second time. That means that he has done it before doesn't it? Who is Edom, that is the Jews over there now. The Israeli. Moab and Armmon is Syria, and Jordan. Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Read it carefully. I you have understanding, you will hear it. He said from the 4 corners of the world. The Islands of the sea. Don't we have Islands in this hemisphere? Read Deuteronomy 28, and apply it to black people in this nation.
Hez,

Judah and Israel were deported within the empire of Assyria. Do you know how far that empire stretched? Let's say all the way to India, and China. Do you know about the Chinese fei Judeans? How about Ben Menessah of India?

The Babylonian empire was pretty huge as well. Its erroneous to say that we are all Israelites, because there's no historical proof, neither is it scriptural proof. Dont give me the game of,"Well I'll believe scripture." Because history has proven scripture right many times, and it has yet claim that all africans in this country stem from israel.
I did not say all Africans. I said that people who are descended from slaves.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service