Deuteronomy 28:47-49 (King James Version)
47Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

(the son and daughters of slaves)

as swift as an eagle

a yoke of iron upou thy neck

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So Pharoah, the gospel that you guys bring is that '''black americans are not african''' ?
Now we blacks are saved.
So now what are white people to do for their salvation?
They keep the commandments, just as the Israelites do. Paul was an Apostle to the Gentiles, and he preached keeping the commandments. Is he God of the Jews only? Is he not also God of the Gentiles? Yea, he is God also of the Gentiles.
"...They keep the commandments, just as the Israelites do. Paul was an Apostle to the Gentiles, and he preached keeping the commandments. Is he God of the Jews only? Is he not also God of the Gentiles? Yea, he is God also of the Gentiles..."

So blacks should keep the Lord's commanments and white people are to keep God's commandments - what is the importance of black americans KNOWING that they are Israelites?

If both blacks and whites keep God's commandments - why is it even an issue to go around calling ourselves Israelites?
It seems like (as the scriptures say) all of that is not important any longer since the New Covenant. You guys preach a fleshy gospel.
Because they are the Priests of God They were to keep the commandments of god, and teach the other nations to do the same. They could not keep the commandments, so God kept his word, and had them carted off into captivity. The Israelites were in and out of captivity all through history because they are a stiffednecked people, and would not turn to their God. But God will gather them in the last day.

Fleshy gospel. lol. It is in the Bible. Harden not your heart or you will not hear.
Hez,

All of Israel were not Priests. I doubt that you even know some of the qualifications of a Priest.
@ Brother James

All of Israel in the Bible were a Phrophet, an Apostle, a Minister, a Teacher, a language interpreter because they called it speaking in different tongues in the Bible, but people like to mess that up. Israel was given the word of God to learn and teach the nations. The whole nation was able to preach the word. That is what they were put here to do. The Priest you are referring to Brother James is the Levitical Priesthood after the order of Aaron, but we are no longer under that Priesthood considering that Jesus/Yahshuah/Yeshua died on the cross, and killed the animal sacrifice, and the temple ripped in twine. We are now under the Priesthood of Jesus Christ; the firstfruits of the firstfruits of the resurrection of them that sleep. Jesus is the High Priest, and the King in the new covenant, sitting at the right hand of the Father ,and his Priest hood is after the order of Melchezedek.

As far as the physical qualifications of the Priest after the order of Aaron, yes I know their qualifications.
Bro Hezekiah,

Ok. Now what?........
Lets see --> black people and white people are to keep God's commandments.
We are back at square one.
How is me going around calling myself an Israelite help me in keeping God's laws?
Everybody must keep His laws.
@Sister Newview

Is not the world blind, and think that the Jews have come back to their land, thus making the commandment of God of non affect?
Hez,

How do you know that those in Israel now are NOT Israel? Do you assume this because of their skin color? Where is your historical evidence, sir?
They are the descendents of Esau, or Edomites

I will start up a thread about The Israelites according to the Bible, and I will put up the history for you as well, and then you make your decision.
Hez,

Where's your historical & DNA evidence that they are?
"...I will start up a thread about The Israelites according to the Bible, and I will put up the history for you as well..."

O my gosh!......DONT.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service