Deuteronomy 28:47-49 (King James Version)
47Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

(the son and daughters of slaves)

as swift as an eagle

a yoke of iron upou thy neck

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hez,

Where's your historical fact to prove this? The chinese were slaves around in Arkansas, which can explain why many blacks around that area have Chinese ancestry(such as R&B Artist, Neyo). There were Spanish slaves, which is why many blacks have Spanish ancestry. Are these Israelites too? Give me some historical proof, and stop manipulating scripture.
Hezekiah,

Do not forget brother, throughout history, Arabs, other african nations, chinese, etc, were all slaves to their people, and to other peoples. Are they Israelites?
no the sons and daughters of slave /// and there has been slavery in lots of nation true brutha jame but we are the only people in america that did not migrate here, again there is no other nation of people that these curse's cleave to (((fact))) 3rd I'z only (((bless are your eyes cause they see))) so your truth brutha jame is the only people in front of you that fit the description of the israelites,are the sons and daughter of slaves here in america/ shipped captive/hid in prisons/THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT THESE CURSES CLEVE TO
Pharoah,

Read Deut 28 in its context, and then study Israel's exiles, and provide HISTORICAL evidence for your claims. You are manipulating the scriptures to fit your bias view that descendants of african slaves are true Hebrews. No such thing brother, because you literally have Israel everywhere in this world, and not just wearing brown and black skin. British Israel claim to descend directly from Ephraim.. how will you refute those guys?

Yahuah promised Abraham that his descedants will come from many nations. Ephraim will be the starting point. Going into captivity, in my opinion, was the start of bringing in the nations into Israel, and creating nations of people with Israel blood. What you stated is not proof that africans are Hebrews, rather, its your manipulation of the scripture.
How is he manipulating the scriptures?
You are absolutely correct Bro. James and it is fruitless to continue debating this issue. Our biggest concern is knowing for sure (if you don't already know) where we will spend eternity once we leave this earthly life and while we are still here, we should continue to strive and learn how to live in harmony as children of God.
Chaplain,

Well I'd say that our biggest concern should not be where we go after death, because to be honest, we go no where but in the ground lol.. Our concern should be how we live this life in absolute obedience to Yahuah, so when, or if we do die before His return, we will be safe from wrath. :)
bru.jame i know, you know the importants of the preist of YHWH to kno who they are ???
not for salvation but the edifing of o'well the black preachers network

my??? to you is would it be easier for these to except the torah, if they knew they where the choosen (preist) of YHWH ?
Pha,

Don't tell me now that black men are descendants of the Priests? I can tell you right now, many of our black ancestors were not all virgins and saints. Priests CANNOT marry non-virgins, zanahs(prostitues & fornicators), chalals(offspring of a non-virgin, zanah). Priest are to be holy. Brother, stop it with the manipulation. READ Lev 21
wow you gotta reading more brutha /// am i manipul;ating israels purpose
ex19: 3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;
4Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
5Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
7And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
8And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.
Pharoah,
You have been hoodwinked!
Newview,

Indeed!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service