Deuteronomy 28:47-49 (King James Version)
47Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

(the son and daughters of slaves)

as swift as an eagle

a yoke of iron upou thy neck

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hez,

I shall be waiting for the thread, and I will weigh how many times you will manipulate scripture, and twist history, because lets face it... thats what Hebrew Israelites do! They totally ignore the Assyrian & Babylon invasions, because they completely crush Hebrew Israelites attempts at proving that modern day blacks are Israelites by blood.
I have not done anything like what you have said. I am trying to get you to see modern day blacks are Israelites, not all Africans. Just sons and daughter of Slaves.
Hez,

If you can give me historical evidence, and usage of the Assyrian & Babylonian invasions, and how they connect with the so called "Blacks are Israelites."???
SPIRITUAL ISRAEL
Hosea 2;23...."And I will sow her unto me in the Earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God."
Romans 9;24-26..."Even us, Whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25. As he saith also in O'-see, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which were not beloved. 26. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God."
Children of God does not mean modern day Blacks are now Israelites. The "Mystery" that was referenced in the OT was the unity of Jews and Gentiles, which is now "The Church" as established in the NT. Gentiles being grafted in affords us the opportunity to enjoy the same blessings as the nation of Israel; it does not change our physical DNA.
American slaves are from West Africa.
Whats the problem with that?
Italians trace theirs to the Mediterranean. No problem.
Why do we have to go back farther than any other people go back?

But since you insist - do you have 'documentation' where your family came from and what they were doing just 400 years before being brought here against their will?
If you do - tell me how you got it because I want to trace mine too?
@ Sister Harris.You are not making sense in this post. Is Black a nationality? Everybody can trace their roots back to the old country as they say except so-called Black people. White folks can trace their roots back to Europe, but not you Black man, you trace it to west Africa, but do the west Africans consider you descended from them? Let's take the President and his wife. He showed that he is a Hamite from Kenya, but his wife did not trace her back to where she is from. Both George Bush and Laura Bush had media coverage of where they came from. Why not our new first lady? Obama was showing the elite that he does not have Israelite blood because the Israelite will never be in power until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. She is under submission to her husband according to the stautues of the Elite. It is a confederacy against the so-called Black man. The Edomites or your Israelis was in confederation with the Gentiles, and the Ishmaelites to hide the identity of the so-called black man. That is why you are 3/5 of a person to the gentiles, Ishamelites, and Edomites, but if you have any understanding, you know it is the work of God. You still need to know that to know other things in prophecy. Study to show thyself approved.
Bro. Israel, I am making sense. You seem bent on forcing me to believe that I am an Israelite, and it's not working. So, think of me what you will. Period.
@ Brother Watson

No, they are of unstable rest. They have a strong delusion on them, because they think that we are to deal on the father, and they are boastful of being an Israelite, and they don't even know what it means to be an Israelite. They think that they are the chosen people of God, and don't know what they were chosen to do.
please brutha watson don't place me in that bowl ,ther are alot of hebrew camps that don't serve the true and livin God not all of them not "the House of Jacob" /// not "the Israel of God" sound doctrine/// biblical christianity
LOL! LOL! LOL!

I can just picture it! All's that is lacking is Michael Jackson singing & dancing to "Do You Remember?" in his Egyptian attire! LOL! LOL! LOL!
@ Sister Harris

I am not forcing anything. You can think you are not an Israelite all you want. That will not stop me from following the scriptures that say you are.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service