Black Women Dont Want Good Black Men - They Would Rather Be Independent??

This Video was forwarded to me...
Does the Author Have A Point? Is there a Gender War going on?
***A few of the images are of half dressed women - I apologize. Close your eyes.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it is refreshing to hear a man come from a more clear perspective on this issue. It is also refreshing to to have the brutal truth shared without a lot of hype - no distractions from the simple facts of history.

Now we need a follow up video on the role of men (all colors) in the family and in society.The focus will most likely have to be on black men because, as was pointed out in to Make a Black Woman Smile, in our American society there is still a great black and white cultural clash, and that has to be addressed - again - and it needs to start - again - within our local Christian assemblies.

If brothers and sisters in Christ cannot come to grips with this world's realities and impact them with God's realities, then there is indeed no hope for the rest of mankind. Shall we turn our testimony of salvation into a lie when we hold up a segregated heaven, like we have churches here on earth? Did our God forget that even though in His kingdom people are not separated by gender or by being either a Jew or a Gentile, and that He has stated many times that He is no respecter of persons -- did God forgot to include that there would be no segregation of His children (even His own bride) according to this world's race differences?

So, for the public recored:

I am both singularity honored, and even blessed by the acceptance, respect, and most of all, the expressions of love that I have received from the members of this fellowship.

Thank you all, and God bless.

Shalom V'Shelom
You know the one thing that stands promiently in my mind is the fact that we all came from the loins of Adam, created in the image of God.

We all have individual circumstance that we arose from and had to hurdle over our obstacles, we can all day long try to point a finger at one another, but what good does that do?

I have become a woman of strength, because trials and tribulations have brought about a characteristic of patience in my life, I've learned how to be longsuffering keeping in mind that I have faults. I've learned that my marriage is a union that has to be worked on day by day.

I've also learned that my skin color has nothing to do with how I percieve myself or others, I've LEARNED THAT! I've also learned that when I focus first on Jesus, everything thing else falls in line.

So it's not the man with black, white or brown skin that I desire, it's the man that God would have me to be with.
Oh by the way, I didn't see any point that the author made??????????????
"I've also learned that my skin color has nothing to do with how I percieve myself or others, I've LEARNED THAT! I've also learned that when I focus first on Jesus, everything thing else falls in line.

So it's not the man with black, white or brown skin that I desire, it's the man that God would have me to be with."

Now that requires one big AMEN!
FOLKS need to read the Bible
FOLKS need to read the Bible

HahHah!
They read it - but I think they feel its little more than beautiful prose.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service