Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I was just browsing and came across this discussion one Minister replied that Sodom and Gomorrah was not about homosexuality, however he did not say what is was about. I am looking for some clarification. What was it about if not homosexuality?

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a stupid thread to spend so much time on. Backbiting against people. Homosexuality is an abomination, and should never be accepted... To spend so much time talking about something that should not be is a waste of time. What about salvation? What about becoming God? What about the Kingdom? While you all waste away talking of this subject.
LOL
Minister Palmer  you strike me an a very intelligent man who thinks. I thank God for you.  Keep being cerebral because that beats celestial any day.   lol

GOD BLESS BROTHER... PRAISE TO OUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN... UNLIKE MY SISTER WHO IS A SCIENTIST AND NOT A MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL (MAYBE) I AM A TRUE AND CONVINCED MINISTER AND FOLLWER OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...

THIS IS ABOUT GOD, HIS KINGDOM, & SALVATION... {{ THE WORD SAYS MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE}} THE WORD ALSO SAYS {{ THAT I PRAY THAT NOT ONE PARISH}} ALSO, FOR US TO GO OUT INTO ALL THE LAND AND COMPELL SINNERS TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES}} THAT INCLUDES LESBIANS, HOMOSEXUALS, AND ALL THE REST OF US, THAT DO WHATEVER WE DO!!???  OH WE ALL GOT SOMETHING!!!!! {HIGH PITCHED VOICE}} SMH

WELL, ALL THOSE SELF RIGHTEOUS FOLKS GONNA BE JUDGED TOO BY GOD.. THERE WILL NOT BE A LINE FOR THE GAYS AND A LINE FOR THE SO CALLED STRAIGHTS. ON JUDGMENT DAY... HA HA  GLORY... MY GOD, SOME OF THE SAME FOLKS ACTING UP ON THIS SITE RIGHT HERE, ABOUT THIS SUBJECT>>>> LOOK OUT>>> THE ANGELS WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO COME AND MOVE YOU OUT OF THE STRAIGHT LINE OVE R TO BY OR GAY LINE.. FOR THE SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON NOW... GOD HAVE YOUR WAY IN YOUR PEOPLE TODAY !!!!!!!! IN JESUS NAME...I REBUKE THESE SPIRITS OF DIVISION AND DECEIT, AND PROVERSION, CONFUSIN, & MUNIPULATION  BETWEEN YOUR PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME !!!!!  GLORY TO GOD!!!!

Do not hate because you hcose to be uneducated.   I ama minister of the gospel.  Yhis is about the small minded homophobic uneducated people who believe that heir way is the only way abd unfortunately they will be the only ones to see god because they are 100% right.  They may be dumb but they believe they are right.

So you know there will be lines in heaven>  got a tweet from glory didnt you.

You have not sutdied anything but the bible and that in itself is an error.  Most cristians do not study the bible.  They pick it up and say mama and daddy said this is the book so i just believe it from cover to cover.

deliver me from the brainless.

You should stick with what you know even thought that does not provide much fodder for thought.  I am not a scientist.  I have studied and obtained degrees that allow me to intelligently discuss different subjects.  I do nto believe that if you read the bible you know everything there is to know.  I think people should study the things that they espouse opinions about.  But I am sure many are happy because you are familiar with the saying ignorance is bless and there are some happy folk here.
I am coming out with a book that clearly shows how the homosexual demon-possesed have always tried to distort scripture using lies. They lie about David and Jonathan, Naomi and Ruth, Sodom and Gomorrah, etc, Nothing they have ever used so far to enhance their theology of nastiness and poop-licking has ever gained currency. This are bad times to be a poof. Hahaha! Your theology is being exposed, you will be stripped naked in public!! The whole wide world will see your underside.
Here we go with the demons again.  We need to go to school and kill the demon of ignorance that pravails in sciety especially religious society.  Everything is a demon

Sister, why are you championing homosexuality?

I dont see you championing incest, why not/

I dont see you championing man/beast sexual relations, why not?

They are all abnormal sexual behaviours that are carried out by people who say love Jesus.

Homosexuals say David and Jonathan were their colleagues, Naomi and Ruth were lesbians, sodom was a city of homosexuals endeared by God, ok. You are busted! You will be exposed as nothing but the worse liars since Adam and Eve

You can listen to these useless liars or you can listen to the Word of God.  Homosexuality is an abonination in the Word. Satan raised a generation of liars to blaspheme against the Lord God Almighty. They brought aids into the world and decimated millions. There is worse than aids coming. They will burn in hell.

OMG    THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY DID NOT BRING AIDES INTO THE UNITED STATES.. A LOT OF FOLKS GONNA BURN IN HELL NOT ONLY THE UNSAVED, UNCONVERTED, UNREPENTED, UNDELIVERED LESBIAN OR HOMOSEXUAL MALE... ALL THAT SAY LORD LORD WILL HA  WILL NOT ENTER IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN... WATCH YOURSELF...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service