CROSS DRESSING IN SCHOOL....ALSO SHOWING UP IN OUR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS GET OUT OF HAND..

A Georgia teen wants to cross dress in school. This is what happens when you give Satan one inch, he'll take two miles. This is also what happens when people decide to side step God's rules and be more tolerant of evil. As you can see, dress codes are essential whether it's women, men, homosexuals...etc. Lately, things that become accepted in society usually show up in congregations across the country. This is Satan taunting the people of God and daring us to say anything about it. An associate of ours who Pastors as nice size congregation testified that that 4 to 5 Cross dressing men entered his congregation in full drag. Needless to stay, it created a stir in the sanctuary that day.

To me, I feel that this was blatant disrespect by these men, so realistically, how should the Pastor have handled that situation?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a gay Guy I talked to at my Job. I just let the holy ghost speak through me and I cornered him and said The devil is trying to steal your identity of who you really are in God!!!! And The very Hairs on His arm stood straight up! He came to Church with me the next Sunday!!! Praise God Hallelujah! He Got baptized in JESUS Name! God is so Good!!!
Great testimony.
This show us the times we are living and how sinful this world is getting . We have to continue to Stand on the word of God. Continue to stand for God's Holy Standards...
Watch out now!!! Standing on the word of God is not a popular thing to do these days. If it's not presented soft and buttery then you might get a lynching....LOL
Tricia you handled this lovingly and correctly. You expressed how everyone would be glad to have him yet you told him the truth about not dressing like a woman when he does come. Now most would crucify you for this especially since he did not come but we are not to become as jellybacks when it comes to ministering to people. When you show acceptance of radical behaviors then Satan can take the advantage and turn things upside down.

I recently read an article about 2 lesbians who where sitting together hugged up in the church and they were asked to leave. Many would say leave them alone and let God fix them but then you have to ask yourself isn't that why we were commanded to preach the gospel.

Isaiah 58:1
Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

The candy coated gospel has been preached toooooooo long and look where it has gotten us. Congregations full of people who do what they want to do and dare you to say anything to them. And then there are those who enable them by telling you to lighten up when you preach to the people.

We MUST REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SENT BY SATAN AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY LOOKING FOR SALVATION BUT WANT TO DISRUPT THE HOUSE OF GOD. THIS IS EVIDENT BY ALL THE CHAOS IN OUR CHURCHES.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service