There are 2 aims of the Jezebel spirit"

1- to gain identity , glory, recognition ( praises of men)

2- man-hater, seeks to emasculate all men, steal authority and power

Two main types:

1- High Profile is gregarius, outspoken, highly visible. Often  seen as

the "woman who wears the pants" in a marriage

2- Low Profile  is soft spoken , illusion of being solicitous, motherly,

protective. This is the most dangerous because you never

see it coming. Slow and subtle approach.

Features:

1-deceiver                              5-cunning                                    9-manipulator

2-man hater                            6-hard worker                            10-domineering

3-unsubmitted                        7-self worshiper                         11-control freak

4-power hungry                      8-jealous                                     12-possessive

Causes of this Spirit:

1- abandonment by parent (insecure,fear of hurt)

2-child abuse

3-passive mate nurturs the behavior

4-anger,rage, as a single parent

5-abusive relationships

6-lack of moral upbringing,lack or values for others

What you must realize is that the victory is ours over such things in our lives. Christians must learn to fast, pray, and read in order to engage and defeat them. The only way to defeat them is through the power of God. Keep yourself ready.

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Genesis 2:19, "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought [them] unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that [was] the name thereof."  Although the names of angels were derived prior to the creation of man, it is apparent that man is able to call and name living creatures.  Another words every name (word) in the dictionary is not found in the bible.  Reverend Anthony R. Watson is not a biblical name, but you use it for identification purposes.  Remember that demonic spirits are under the authority of the saints of God. 

It would be correct to use the title "bishop" or "elder". But it is not biblical for a minister to use the title "Reverend." The word is found only once in all the Bible and is not a reference to a man, but to Almighty God.

"He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name." (Psalms 111:9)

The Hebrew word is "yare' " and means: to fear; morally, to revere; caus. to frighten:--affright, be (make) afraid, dread(-ful), (put in) fear(-ful, -fully, -ing), (be had in) reverence(-end), X see, terrible (act, -ness, thing). (Strong's 3372).

Clearly only God is to be revered and in holding the reverence of God we exercise godly fear, knowing that who He is and of His absolute power over all things. That is certainly not a attribute of a minister of the Gospel, an under shepherd who pastors a local congregation of believers. We are to respect our pastors who minister unto us, but we do not fear them and stand in awe of their power, as we are to our God and Creator. The reverence this word speaks of is reserved for God alone.

Webster's 1828 Dictionary states the English word definition as: "1. Worthy of reverence; entitled to respect mingled with fear and affection; as reverend and gracious senators. "A reverend sire among them came. This epithet is, I believe, never applied to the Supreme Being, or to his laws or institutions. In lieu of it we use venerable. 2. A title of respect given to the clergy or ecclesiastics. We style a clergyman reverend; a bishop is styled right reverend; an archbishop most reverend. The religious in catholic countries, are styled reverend fathers; abbesses, prioresses, &c. reverend mothers. In Scotland, as in the United States, the clergy are individually styled reverend. A synod is styled very reverend, and the general assembly venerable."

Webster's Dictionary shows the use of the title "Reverend" came from the Roman Catholic church and its unbiblical church polity. In the Roman church is distinctly used to denote people in religious positions. Note that the title was applied to " reverend fathers; abbesses, prioresses, &c. reverend mothers." Each of these refer to a position in the Roman Church which has no biblical precedent. No man in the Bible is called by the title "reverend" or even so revered. In the true New Testament assembly (ekklesia) as God instituted it there are no "reverend fathers; abbesses, prioresses, &c. reverend mothers." The is simply, today the "pastor teacher" who is the overseer of the local congregation.

Brother Watson,

You conduct and mannerism is typical and expected.  You are clearly displaying the pattern that is prevalent and manifested through this Jezebel Spirit.  This spirit will attack whenever it seems to be loosing control.  1 Kings 19:2, "Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do [to me], and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time."  You love to use the word for your own purpose, but when it is contrary to your actions then you attack.

Is there a scripture that suggests, states, or commands us to call each other Reverend? I cannot find it.  Can you help me?

Mabe I can help with examples of Jezebel as controlling-seductive-abusive:

Rev: 2:20

Romans 12:9

2Kings 9:22

1Kings 21:7-8

1Kings 16:31

2Kings 9:30-37

1Kings 19:1-21

These are just a few-hope this helps you

The Spirit of Jezebel is also a spirit of witchraft.  Witchcraft is used to control a persons life.  2 Kings 9:22, "And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, [Is it] peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts [are so] many?"

1 Kings 19 is giving us an in depth look at the manipulation and control of the Jezebel Spirit through witchcraft.  1 Kings 19:2, "Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do [to me], and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time."  Here we find Jezebel sending a demonic messenger to Elijah.  Jezebel is praying to the devil (witchcraft) to kill the life of Elijah.  In witchcraft circles this is known as a death curse.

1 Kings 19:4, "...It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I [am] not better than my fathers."  Here we find the effects of witchcraft upon the man of God.  He has lost his zeal, ambition and passion.  He is no longer walking in his purpose. 

Elijah says, "I am not better than my fathers."  This is referring to family and generational curses.  Many times these curses are the result of witchcraft that has passed from generation to generation. 

1 Kings 19:5, "And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise [and] eat."  The juniper or broom tree is symbolically referencing that your life and purpose has been swept away as the result of manipulation and control that has been manifested through this Jezebel (witchcraft) spirit. 

You know men who get up and do nothing but sit and drink under a tree all day and women who stand on the block and solicit themselves all day.  These people are not walking in their God given purpose.  These lifestyles are often times the results of family and generational curses that are designed to control you and keep you from walking in your purpose.

1 Kings 19:5, "...then an angel touched him, and said unto him Arise and eat."  This spirit of witchcraft may have sent you a demonic messenger to keep you down, but God has assigned you an angel that will help you get back up on your feet and get you walking back in your purpose.  We don't fear the devil, witches, warlocks or demons.  We know that we have God and an angel.  All you need is a touch from God.  They thought that they touched you (witchraft), but your angel is own the way.  (This was an sermon that I preached a few years ago.  1Kings 19:1-8).

Many saints of God believe that they are immune to the effects of witchcraft.  God can allow this unnatural and demonic practice to manifest in your life.  It is a weapon of the enemy.  The good news is that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemy.  God uses your enemy to move you closer to your purpose.  Remember that Judas got Jesus closer to the cross.  Psalms 110:1, " [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."  When you are a child of God walking in the righteousness of the Lord the enemy is really helping you move up to the next level.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service