Believers you have a responsibility to take note and act upon 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to show thyself approve, the word of God is pretty clear there, so we cannot blame someone else for not knowing what the word of God says. There are ample indication in the word of God which directs us to know the word, to study the word and to discern who and what gives us food and the food that we are being fed this means there is a lot of responsibility placed on the individual to ensure they study the word.

Take note that there are an awful amount of warnings giving to us about false teachers and prophets so we have no excuse in allowing ourselves to be deceived.

The word of God is truth and the truth will set us free, therefore satan has no conceivable reason to teach the truth because he knows that the truth is powerful so why would he want us to have that power, therefore it behooves us if we want to be free to know the truth. The devil will always teach a lie and that same lie if we believe it, will be our downfall, because when you are deceived into believing a lie you are thus unable to see the truth so you accept and commit to the lie which lead us away from the path of God and in the end that lie will damn us. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

Anyone who blindly follows another without question and accepts things blindly without testing it, is in serious problem. So don’t think the leaders will be taking the punishment for peoples stupidity, they will be punished for their own unrighteousness as will everyone for there own unrighteousness including going after or believing and committing to a lie.

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God's word is a lamp unto our feet." All words from God, living or in the Bible as it is the same Spirit. All I am saying is you cannot put one as more important as the other as they are from the same Spirit

Sarah you wont get any argument from me here because you have stated percisely what I have been saying which is the word of God whether spoken, written or living is one because they all preceeded from God and are equally important just as the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are one. the word of God is tthe foundation of the believers life and the same word isspoken, written and living.

Oh by the way Sarah the fact that God told Moses to write down His word make the written word as important as the spoken and living word

favour15yousi@live.com
Hello my dear how are you. i am Favour. this is very important
please contact me to my email right now; (favour15yousi@live.com)
thanks god bless you am waiting to hear from you soonest

favour15yousi@live.com
Hello my dear how are you. i am Favour. this is very important
please contact me to my email right now; (favour15yousi@live.com)
thanks god bless you am waiting to hear from you soonest

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service