Although I celebrate the birth, death and resurrection of Christ every day this is a special day with special meaning because it was chosen.
Everything, including organized Christian religion, has roots in other practices.
So do I stop going to church because Jews went to Temple? Because many times they worshiped idols?
No, I celebrate and worship because in my heart I know my Lord knows what my intent is.

I may have spent money for presents, had a little too much Christmas cheer, but as I wake everyday
noting This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

So for all the Grinch's I can only pray for you and hope the joy of Jesus matches the joy you feel on this day of celebration of the birth of Jesus.

PS
A careful reading of the events makes it clear it was not in the dead of winter that Jesus was born.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN REVZ62

WHAT A JOYFUL DAY IT IS.

I cannot thank God enough for the GREATEST GIFT given to mankind - HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.

When I think about the purpose of His birth - born to die for man's sins, why wouldn't we celebrate this VERY SPECIAL DAY.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Jeremiah 10:2-8 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might. Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee. But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.

CHECK OUT THIS THREAD:http://abcpreachers.ning.com/forum/topics/do-not-learn-the-way-of-t...
Rev.... It is sad that all you see is those who don't celebrate this pagan holy day this way. Am I a Grinch because I choose to obey YHWH? If YHWH tells you not to do something it doesn't really matter what your intent is if you know its wrong. When YHWH told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit he didn't say "oh but you were tricked into thinking...." no... eating the fruit was wrong. Plain and simple. You guys complicate the word by trying to fit in your traditions. And all this "Jesus is the reason for the season stuff".... are you that naive? I'm sorry.... but I feel a certain degree of latitude in my response seeing as how you have compared us with the Grinch. As if it is because we are mean spirited individuals and that is why we don't celebrate Christmas with you and join in all your reindeer games. The devil must be feeling real confident right now that he can blind so many of you so easily. I can think of nothing more satanic than sun worship being that haSatan has identified himself with the "light bringer", Lucifer. And all he has to do is dress up sun worship in a tight red latex dress called Christianity and because this whore tells you all that you want to hear and massages your Christmas spirit until it is erect you sleep with her and pay her the cost of your soul just for a night of fun.

Why is it that you think nothing of Christmas and where it really came from? Does it not matter to you that at this time of year you cannot be picked out of a line up with other pagans? Does it not matter to you that you are performing the mark of the beast? Does it not matter to you that you are bowing down to the golden image? But I understand.... you have been seduced by the devil acting "good" into thinking that it is good. You're being seduced by another father dropping game on you in order to separate you from your Creator. The serpent doesn't wear a sign around his neck that says "I'm with Satan". He simply is haSatan. If you expect evil to be so bold then you are rejecting the warnings of Yeshua and his disciples. And THIS is why you need to wake up and stand up for the truth:

Matthew 24
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Messiah, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Messiahs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Thessalonians 2 also speaks of deception. But how is it that the "very elect" could be deceived if evil wasn't hiding itself? 2 Thessalonians 2 gives a very plain and intentional warning and instructions on how to avoid it. Let's read verse 15.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Tell me Rev. Is this what you're doing? Are you holding the traditions THEY taught? If so, show me where they taught the tradition of honoring December 25th. And while you're at it, show me where YHWH is willing to accept a pagan celebration to be done in his or his son's name. Did you not read about how Cain's offering was not accepted? And that offering wasn't even pagan. So what makes you think G-d is pleased with this abomination you call a holy day? On what biblical grounds do you stand on? What is your intent when you care nothing about what will please YHWH? What is your intent when you don't care what the bible says about it? What is your intent when you know it has pagan origins? You could have chosen 364 OTHER days but YOU thought that THIS day was okay.... even though you KNOW he was not born around this time. Frankly, that only makes it worse. You talked about waking up everyday but to me you still seem to be fast asleep in a matrix of haSatan's dominion. Babylon was his seat of power then and this is simply part of the same Babylonian mystery religion that haSatan uses to receive worship. But I'm a Grinch? NO, sir. I am AWAKE and you are asleep.

And as satan or santa comes down your chimney you need to wake up and see how these things in the world are used to manipulate you into being part of the world. When you celebrate this Christmas you are pledging allegiance to the Babylonian flag of religious fornication and prostitution. You are telling the world that you are of the world. And if that's what you want to be, I'm not trying to be a Grinch and spoil your fun. I'm not here to steal your Saturnalia presents and Yule-tide carols. I'm not here to stop you from being a pagan. I'm hear to help educate those who don't want to be pagan and who want to wake up out of their sleep and come OUT of Babylon so that they will not receive her plagues. But more importantly, because they love their Creator.

Obedience revolves around trust. If you trusted your Father then what he says is good enough. Christianity has allowed worldly influence to make them into rebellious teens. At no time of year can we better observe this than at Christmas. If you know that sometimes people worshiped idols does that mean you should worship idols? If December 25th is dedicated to SOL does that mean you can dedicated the SAME day to the SON?

"Dear God, I really didn't know what gift to give you but the worshipers of Zeus are having fun so how about I give you that as a gift? And then I can have fun too!"

No..... YHWH doesn't want your holy days born of religious fornication. Christmas is the result of a pagan religious orgy and you want to bring YHWH your spiritual STDs. NO THANKYOU. How embarassing must it be for YHWH to face the devil when ever December 25th on his birthday, the so-called children of God are taking part in the devil's torah? Whose playbook are you operating from? But I thank you. Because all this simply illustrates all the more how important it is to STAY IN THE WORD OF YAH and not deviate from it neither to the left or to the right. I could NOT have fun today knowing that YHWH wasn't the author and creator of this celebration and in truth he is not getting the praise. Say what you like but your ACTIONS on December 25th and your COMPROMISE with the devil speak louder than anything you could ever say about "baby Jesus". I love YHWH. THAT is why I will not bow down to the images of haSatan. If that makes me a Grinch in your eyes then BAH HUMBUG, I do not seek to please men nor am I a sheep to go along with everything society does and says is okay.

WAKE UP!

This is exactly why it will only be a remnant.

Shalom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service