Greetings

Many people are suffering from from "Gender Identity". Some of them want to know what is wrong with them. Some of them are led to homosexuality. Some of them become bi-sexual or preverts. Leaders, we must learn how to deal with these issues. Im Romans, chapter 1, when a person refuses to retain God in his or her knowledge or acceptance, then they will receive a "reprobate mind". This mindset means he or she can not be saved.

Well, God has given me revelation and illumination about this subject. Man was orginally born to be both "A" and "B" sexual. Man was both male and female in the beginning (see Genesis, chapter 2). Sometimes, a man or woman will have residue from the orginal creation. For this reason, a man can have femine traits and likewise a woman can have manly traits. God has blessed those people to be a kind of Adam in our day.

However, it is a disgrace and dishonor to God and mankind for a man to have sexual intercourse with another man or a woman to have sex with another woman. Furthermore, woman should not wear men's clothing or men wear women's clothing. The truth shall set you free. I am here to help you.

Views: 132

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So what is the solution to question. What amazes me is that even in this forum rather than Intercede we taking jabs at people. First pray and tell them you praying for them and then root out and then speak healing and deliverance. You can't tell me that the Gifts of the spirit are not operating up in here so why not discern and interpret, speak then heal the people.

Let's empower one another.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service