Is your church teaching Gods commandments or man's traditions. Yes, I am aware that some traditions are to be passed down from generation to generation. But here lately I am hearing a lot more about what seems right unto man and not what God said in his word. Be careful! Are you looking for religion or salvation there is a difference?

Views: 1253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mrs Friday writes:" I understand; as a matter of fact, I have a Jewish partner in business.~~~We trade notes on beliefs~~~3 keys - Culture, Action, and Function.~~~
That is sweet...During the forty two journeys in the wilderness...It is good to know where you are at ...Try not to be a Shiliach to him, when in actuality you should ask him to assist you in a full conversion: IMHO~~~Check your bloodline first.
You mention 3 Keys: Culture is number one and in Deut6:4-9 it mentions who you are in HaShem and who HaShem is to you.~~Action is Basic Tzedakah or benevolent charitable giving from one to another/EG Refuah Shelema] Not to an Institution. ...and function..once oa person is one with the Divine and understanding the Torah precepts,... the last thing to do is Tikkun Olam { Go out and repair your part of the world and bring Shalom} Lastly:Having Shalom et Ahavah is because you are the womb of G-d so to speak Women are closer to G as to being One with the Master,..... It is the men who need for the most part to learn to over come thier Yetzer harah [ Evil Inclination(s)]
Action is Basic Tzedakah or benevolent charitable giving from one to another/EG Refuah Shelema] Not to an Institution--my strongest attributes that http://dianefriday.blogspot.com and finding other ways to G I V E and have found an extradinary solution: http://jointhecoalition.daani.us/1312 It is similar to B. Gates plan for Microsoft - I'm spreading the word--looking for the perfect fit!
I wish we could talk via phone 704 865 2144
We are always available to speak of HaShem and the walk and still have fun serving the Master creator.
Your Christian Bible states 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of YHVH". ...and all the other 'things' will fall right in line.
Have you noted that the truly pious have little regard for the trappings of this world....why because they recognize that Hashem is as close as you will allow Him to be...He is in fact, your very next breath. The kingdom of G-d is within, everything we need is already here We the sheeple just need to take a hold of the TzitTzith of a Jewish Sage and realize that they know the way to Ha'shem...and it is a road up Hebron, at best filled with humility lessons and self nullification messages from the heart of HaShem until we are undone, until we cease to exist. Until the seed fall into the ground and die it cannot spring forth and Bud. until we are ripped tripped and stripped to our own cross of consecration to HaShem and to no other. Then the Master potter who formed us will give us a new heart of Flesh"
As He stated "I will take out the Stony heart and replace it with a new heart of Flesh[ Ezekiel 36:v9,26,27,29,33-34.

The basics to a man are to seekCHABAD/ Wisdom knowledge and understanding which are through-out the Scrolls of Adonai<>and the writings of the Sages as Students of HaShem take them altogether as one when in study.
Basic tools are the TaNaKh, the Talmud [Both versions Babylonian and Jerusalem] commentaries of the Rebbe Hillel [ Life and times of Hillel] and also Rav. Akivah of notable acclaim, Akiba -Scholar, Saint,Martyr By Louise Finkelstein~~[ the Baal Shem Tov the writings of R. Nosson of Breslov. Through Fire and Water And the list goes on into tens of thousands of historical and relevant writings to guide our way..No Jump and shout stuff just the received traditions past down as was Commanded by HaShem...No replacement theology will do.
The Foundation is 600,000 souls stood at the foot of Has Sinai and heard the audible voice of Elohim..[No other religion can claim that!!!]~~~calling them up but they are afraid Deuteronomy 5:v5] Yet those souls were commanded to carry the Torah[ Instructions] to the seventy nations... and to this day nothing changes the Torah is the same yesterday today and forever as it is written:~~~~

Mrs. Friday, spend your days absorbed into G-d and HaShem will manifest as one into you and then you will have Shalom forever and a day....Regardless if the bank is overflowing or the Car is broken down, and so are you. When a person becomes one with the Divine then all the past failures are nothing compared to the Shekinah Alive and risen in the heart of the beholder.

The best way to spread the word/Torah is by being an example of righteousness as described in the tale of the virtuous woman...She is the essence of G-d to humanity. She is the Shekinah light . She is the foundation and the home.
She is Ahavah from one to another.

Shavuah Tov~~
Depends if your talking the celestial HaSatan or the satan of the flesh as referenced in Galatians 517-ff

The yetzer harah of man/Evil inclination with-in] is only dealt with when a man comes face to face with who he is...

Hell : Well to some of us who have not entered in the Hesed of YHVH it is a lifetime journey.
I keep bumping these threads up because they are relevant to truth.. Most everybody on this network post the imagination of their own hearts, and not the Word of God.. Nobody cares for your opinions of the Word.. Post the scriptures of the Precept you are teaching if you are a real teacher.... This is for anybody who post their own thouts of the Word.. Here is the purpose of man: TO BECOME ONE BODY, AND ONE MIND CALLED ISRAEL , TO BE GODS IN JERUSALEM. SOME RULING WITH CHRIST, AND SOME TO ETERNAL DAMNATION..
Actually the purpose of man is; To bring heaven down to earth~~
~~~~~"To draw G-d's essence back down into this material world"~~~~the Rebbe'
Actually,

Ecclesiastes12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Everything in context::: with Rashi commentary::

10. Koheleth sought to find words of delight and properly recorded words of truth.
  י.
Koheleth sought: He set his heart and sought the matter and found it.   :
words of delight: the halachah for Moses from Sinai.   :
and properly recorded: This refers to the Written Torah and the Prophets.   :
11. The words of the wise are like goads, and like well-fastened nails with large heads, given from one shepherd.   יא.
The words of the wise: They made a fence for the Torah with decrees to distance a person from sin, e.g., eating hallowed things until dawn, and they said “Until midnight,” and likewise, the evening recitation of the Shema [which the Sages limit to midnight].   :
are like goads: Just as this goad directs the cow to its furrows, so do their words direct a person to the ways of life.   :
and like well-fastened nails: Just as this nail is fastened, so are their words fastened [i.e., permanent], and just as a sapling (נְטִיעָה) is fruitful and multiplies, so are their words fruitful and multiply, to find for them a reason.   :
with large heads: Heb. אֲסֻפּוֹת, nails that have a large and thick head, grosse in French, large. So did Dunash the son of Labrat explain it (Teshuvoth Dunash, p. 44).   :
given from one shepherd: All their words are the words of the living God. He said them, and one shepherd gave them, viz. Moses from God. וּכְמַשְׂמְרוֹת This is written with a “sin,” for the Torah (Tenach), with the twenty-four books coincide with the number of the watches (מִשְׁמָרוֹת) of the priests and the Levites.   :
12. And more than they, my son, beware; making many books has no end, and studying much is a weariness of the flesh.   יב.
And more than they, my son, beware: more than the uprightness of the words of truth, the words written in the aforementioned books.   :
my son, beware: to observe the words of the Sages. Now if you ask, “If they are necessary, why were they not written down?”   :
making many books has no end: If we would attempt to write, we would be unable to do so.   :
and studying much is a weariness of the flesh: And if he comes to memorize large amounts, more than the heart can grasp, that is weariness to man, but let one not say, “Since I cannot complete the work, why should I begin?” But… 13. The end of the matter, everything having been heard, fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the entire man
. יג. The end of the matter, everything having been heard, fear God: What you can, do, and let your heart be to Heaven. : and keep His commandments, for this is the entire man: Because, for this matter, the entire man was created.
14. For every deed God will bring to judgment-for every hidden thing, whether good or bad. יד. For every deed: that a person performs, God will bring to judgment. Therefore, מַעֲשֶׂה is vowelized with a “pattah,” [meaning a “seggol”], and the cantillation sign is above, since it is not connected to the name [of God]. : for every hidden thing: even for the unintentional sin. : whether good or bad: even if he stumbled in [the performance of] a commandment, such as giving charity to a poor man in public [causing him embarrassment]. :
The end of the matter, everything having been heard, fear God, etc.:
Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you...
You might wanna go a little higher than JC to find true power..But then authority comes with intimacy.
Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service