Is your church teaching Gods commandments or man's traditions. Yes, I am aware that some traditions are to be passed down from generation to generation. But here lately I am hearing a lot more about what seems right unto man and not what God said in his word. Be careful! Are you looking for religion or salvation there is a difference?

Views: 1253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"...You have your intimate relationship with Christ. Let me know how that works out for you..."

Now see, yall taught me something else. I did not know that your only relationship with Jesus was as servants to Him.
So you guys dont recognized Him as your elder brother or as being betrothed to Him.

The more I hear about what yall believe - the more you expose that you have neither part nor lot with the Messiah of the Bible.
Thank you.
We are not to recognize that until his second coming. Right now in the flesh, we are servants. Did not the prophets said when the Messiah came into the flesh, he took on the form of a servant, and humbled himself unto death?
John 15:1 - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

James 5:7 - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

John 15:15 - Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Good Post!!
BOOK OF JUDE ANSWERS THE ? GOOD ? EVANGELIST BENITA HOWELL
You Pagan Christians answer this question. Can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday morning? I know you celebrate Easter because the Pagan Sunday Church's tradition is to go out and buy your new Sunday Suite, or your new Sunday dress to show off at church on Easter. Answer that question. If you don't I know you want to stay living a lie, and that is fine with me, but don't come trying to tell us our doctrine is incorrect when you follow a blatent lie.
Try reading the whole Bible and when you get done with that research the relationship between the Mosaic Law and the New Covenant in Christ. They do not disreguard each other. The New Covanent completes Christianity and the importantance of a personal relationship with God. If you don't have that (a personal intimate relationship) you have nothing.

No need to reply, I won't read it anyways. You, my brother are heretical. Draw near to Christ!

I will be praying for you!!!
Brother There is no such thing a personal relationship with Christ.

James 2:8-10 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
I am glad you said that. To you that is a personal relationship. In your own mind that is a personal relationship. Not by the scriptures.
Thank you for the last question and here is my reply.
Religion-James 1:26-27
If a person thinks he is religious but can't control his tongue, he is fooling himself. That person's religion is worthless. Pure, unstained religion, according to God our Father, is to take care of orphans and widows when they suffer and to remain uncorrupted by this world.
Salvation-Philippians 2:12-13
Continue to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. It is God who produces in you the desires and actions that please him.
You cannot execute one without the other, both old and new are taught. Give me your insight to different.
Amen!!!
G-d's Commandments...
2 Thessalonians 2
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause G-d shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If one reads this warning with any understanding you can see that the mystery, the deception, the delusion, ALL of this has to do with unrighteousness. In other words, WHATEVER was going to happen was meant to cause unrighteousness. If you are an intelligent person NOW is the time to start using your own mind and mental faculties. Christianity has taught that all you have to do is believe. However, that is NOT what is said in the NT and specifically this chapter. This chapter is about believing the TRUTH. Those who do not believe the truth are those who have PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore the TRUTH must involve righteousness for it be contrasted with unrighteousness. The belief of Yeshua has been changed. This is the essence of the deception. The idea that Yeshua could be righteous so you don't have to is the lie. Yeshua was righteous in order to SHOW YOU HOW TO BE RIGHTEOUS TOO. And when you mess up then his righteousness is seen instead of your failure. However, that is when you make a MISTAKE. That has nothing to do with sinning on purpose or rebellion against the law of YHWH. There is no salvation for those who do not want to be saved. This is why 2 Thessalonians 2 talks about them being DAMNED because of their UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. And the NT is replete with the same condemnation. No, you may not be executed by Saul for crime you commited. But judgment will still come and it involves the lake of fire. So punishment for sin hasn't gone away. Neither has its definition gone away. Sin is still the transgression of the law even by the NT's standards. But those of you who think YHWH's commandments were nailed to the cross you have been tricked, deceived, and bewitched. I'm not saying this to condemn you but to show you the truth and help you turn your life back to YHWH. Because you cannot have a true relationship with YHWH if you are in rebellion against him. He's giving you time and opportunity to see the truth and come back to him but you have to make the choice to be saved. Being saved isn't some magic wand waved over you to make you perfect. If such a wand existed it would have been used long ago. Salvation is about being saved FROM SIN and INIQUITY. If you cannot stop sinning then you haven't yet been saved. It's that simple. Yeshua didn't come just for people to believe in his identity as the sacrificial lamb. He wanted people to believe his MESSAGE, believe his TEACHINGS, and believe IN him to LEAD them out of the wilderness (of sin) into the promised land (of perfection). You are not really believers (in Yeshua) if you are not walking in his footsteps. This includes doing whatever you can to save the world. The messiah was so much more than just a sacrifice.

As far as traditions....
There are some things passed down that are good and become good traditions. YHWH has passed down good traditions with special meaning. They are spiritual. The problem traditions were those made by men that were corrupt and taught for doctrine. They became law as they imagined themselves of having the authority to do so. 2 Thessalonians 2 also gives a way to keep yourself from the deception it speaks of.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to G-d for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because G-d hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our master Yeshua HaMashiach. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

It says "stand fast, and hold the traditions". The difference is that the traditions they were told hold on to were those taught by the disciples who had been taught by their master before them; Yeshua. See.... a disciple is someone who studies under a master and then they spread the teachings of their master. The disciples of Yeshua were not inventing any doctrines or traditions. They were passing down what Yeshua had passed to them. And what Yeshua had passed to them had been passed down through the scriptures and through communication with YHWH. By word or our epistle means that these traditions for them came in two forms. WORD and LETTER. If the LETTER contained everything and they could simply read the letters then he wouldn't have first said by WORD. Not everything that was taught to people is reflected by the letters of Paul in the NT. They taught people by word of mouth and taught them out of the scriptures the SAME way that Yeshua taught out of the scriptures. They weren't walking around with bibles but they were able to quote the scriptures. That's how I know what they taught because they never stopped quoting it.

But there's a problem. If you are only holding the traditions you have been taught by your church then you could have a broken link in the chain that you think goes back to Yeshua. If your traditions were unbroken then that would be good. You could avoid this deception and everyone could be saved, having a love for the truth. But let's see if that's true. If the chain is unbroken then it should be pure. Anything that is NOT according to the tradition passed on by the disciples is OUTSIDE of what they warned us to hang on to. "Stand fast and hold the traditions".

Since we are in the month of December can you really tell me that Christmas was part of an unbroken tradition dating back to what Yeshua taught his disciples? Or is it a pagan celebration that has been dressed up to look Christian and because Christians love it so much it is hard nay impossible for Christianity as a whole to stop celebrating Christmas. How many people, because of Christmas, believe Yeshua was born on December 25th? It's a DELUSION and one of many signs that marks haSatan's territory. It is a mark of the beast. It is a mark of ancient Babylon and her mystery religion. If you cannot separate MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT from what it is that you church does then your church is in bed with her. There is no excuse. There is no justification. There is no way around it. 2 Thessalonians 2 is talking about YOU. There are, in truth, many other examples that I can name. You all believe things that the disciples did not pass down as the traditions they warned their students to hang on to. A lot of what you believe was brought into the church not long after ALL the disciples were dead. The timing is far too convenient to be without purpose. The Nicene council did all these things without the direction or support from a single discple because they were all gone by then. How is it then that they are making CHANGES and basically establishing a CONTROLLING entity to CONTROL the teachings of "Christian" congregations which they ordered to obey? The disciples made no such entity nor was this Catholic entity established by Yeshua or any of his disciples and yet this entity is responsible for NEW doctrines of Christianity. Specifically they use the Trinity as a means of distinguishing themselves from other religions. That was their invention.

But what happens if you don't believe it? People think you will be thrown head first into the lake of fire and that you are "not saved" and not a "believer". However, NO SUCH THING WAS TAUGHT BY YESHUA so you have it backwards. Yeshua never asked a single person to believe that there were 3 persons acting as 1 G-d. I wont spend time debunking this myth here but the point is that all of this deception is a result of merging of the Roman government which was an iteration of Babylon just like every other GLOBAL EMPIRE. So think about where these things came from before you are quick to judge me for believing WHAT THE MESSIAH ACTUALLY SAID. Everything else is interpretation and additions.

But the bottom line for all these deceptions is to cast away the law and turn you into a rebel. Those who have pleasure in unrighteousness know that there is no magic wand to somehow make you desire righteousness and do it. You have to desire it NOW. You have to want it NOW. And IF you believe in Yeshua then you must believe you can be perfect NOW. Or else you simply do not believe him. If you believe him you have no excuse to be unrighteous because he showed you how to be rightesous. How did he do this? He did it by keeping both the letter of the law and the HEART of the law. On the surface were his works, all the things that he did. But deep inside he was loving and caring and that is what produced the things you could see and observe on the surface. So when I say that you should keep the law to have eternal life, I mean that you need to be good on the INSIDE, and IF you are good on the inside then you will be keeping the law on the outside. And if you don't know how to keep it then you need to learn it and let it be your "schoolmaster" until you no longer need to question whether or not your actions are righteous.

The disciples didn't say amongst themselves, he we don't have to actually do the specific things that Yeshua told us to do. We just need to love him and each other.

John 21:16 - He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yes master; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Yeshua did not divorce the idea of love from being obedient. He simply showed love as the reason and motive to obey. IF YOU LOVE, THEN DO AS YOU WERE TOLD. If you love YHWH then keep his commandments. If the disciples didn't go out JUST AS THEY WERE TOLD and teach as they had been taught then how is it that they could have claimed to love their master? The same is true with the will of G-d. If you do not do his will then how can you claim to love him? This is what love is. Love is feeding his sheep if that's what he asks of you. Love is not just some claim of feelings. It's a principle that manifests itself in good works or "actions". So understand love by understanding what the Father has asked with authority (commanded) us to do.

Shalom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service