people are taking the song by Marvin Sapp "He saw the Best In me " to mean they can live in sin and God sees the best in them, same as living sinful lifestyles ,and saying " God know my Heart" . our good is not good enough, none are good, not one, only Jesus Chirst, what kind of message is he sending out?God does not see us, he can only see the blood of Jesus, after we are washed in it ,can someone tell me why is it that the unsaved are so crazy about this song?

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. MarQ,

What is the truth? This truth that the CHURCH must preach; what is it? I perceive that a root of bitternes is lodged in your soul and perhaps it was planted there and even watered by the "Church". I shall pray much for you, that your wounds may be healed. Do not continue the cultivation of this bitter vine. You are a very fruitful hill. Someday you will learn to manipulate your indignation for good, and you will make a difference in the Kingdom of God. Peace my brother...and Oh yeah, The truth must be preached. But the people in these big houses who say they are the church but are preaching lies are not the church at all. The Church preaches the truth. It is established upon the shoulder of Christ and is situated so that it hears His words, and say what he says, and do what he does. But many have come to be nothing more than houses of merchandise, and dens of thieves...Hey don't look at me, Jesus called it. But His love and mercy is patient. I am confident that there are a few in these houses who are being raised up to bring deliverance and or judgement to the house. May the mercy and grace of God provoke us to do well in His sight and faint not. Pray for us.

Isaiah 30:8-10

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Israel Refuses To Listen

8 The Lord told me to write down his message for his people, so that it would be there forever. 9 They have turned against the Lord and can’t be trusted. They have refused his teaching 10 and have said to his messengers and prophets:

Don’t tell us what God has shown you and don’t preach the truth. Just say what we want to hear, even if it’s false.

Amen!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service