How Will Life be on Earth AFTER Jesus Returns? What Laws WILL be Kept?

Here is something to think about;

Just how will life on earth be and what laws will Jesus enforce when He is Lord and King over ALL the earth?

After all, that is what a ruler does....enforces HIS laws. Let's look at some laws we KNOW will be kept when He returns;

Zech. 14
[16] And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
[18] And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
[19] This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

So we know for a fact the nations remaining on the earth during Jesus rule WILL be keeping the Feast of Tabernacles. Well, if they do not they will be punished, so I'm thinking they will.

Let's find another;

Isa.66
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

So we find that God's Sabbath will ALSO be a requirement for ALL flesh that are here on earth during Jesus rule.

So it seems that Jesus Laws and Commandments are NOT just for the nation of Israel. They will be for ALL nations and ALL flesh during his rule here on earth.

Now if the Lord is going to require EVERYBODY to keep the Feast of Tabernacles and His 7th day Sabbath, what about ALL of the rest of His Holy days?

Do you think He will overlook the Passover, Blowing of the Trumpets, Days of Unleaven Bread, Day of Atonement and the rest?

Do you think you will be able to serve God on any day YOU choose or will it be the day HE says?

Moving on....what about His Dietary laws? Do you think Jesus, during His 1000yr rule Jesus will now say it's ok to eat, swine and shell fish and ALL of the other things He called an abomination? Let’s look at who it is He will punish when He returns;

Isa.66
[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Now why would God consume those that eat swine, the mouse and those things He said were an abomination if He nailed His dietary laws to His cross?

Just think about how life on this planet will be when Jesus is in charge?

He will be ruling for 1000 years. Some people will have lived and died ONLY knowing the TRUE word of God. They will have lived and died, not knowing wars, not knowing starvation, not knowing SATAN and his angels.

Have you ever thought about it?

Well.....if you are not one of the ones in the first resurrection, AND was blessed to make it through the Great Tribulation....this will be the life you will have.

But it will only last for awhile;

Rev.20
[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,

Can you imagine being taught by Jesus Himself for 1000 years and STILL be deceived by Satan?

I can't, but God's word says it will happen.

One more thing to question; Why would Jesus gives us His laws, then suspend them for a while, only to have them obeyed again when He returns? Does not make sense! After all, we see there will be one law for all when He returns. There was one law for all that followed the true and living God in the OT.

Why would He say we no longer had to keep them AFTER He died, but they would resume when He returned? Just does not make sense.

After all, He did say, "Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant."

You can get used to keeping His laws, commandments and statues now.....or be FORCED to do so later! The choice is yours!

Life on earth AFTER the return of Jesus Christ.........

how will it be........think about it!!!!

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is very interesting and very dispensationist in its eschatologically take, I would have thought that as Torah followers that your end times theology would have similarities to Judaism.

But just out of interest you might find this article about the rebuilding of the third temple
Caral,

It depends on which Judaism you are referring to?
The timeline above starts at Jesus return. Was just trying to stay close to the topic of the post.

Yes...there will be a lot of other events and signs happening before His return, with the building of the temple, the starting of animal sacrifice and the revealing of the man of sin just some of them.
To Chaplin Pat Harris - I think, as others have said, having an open forum is a good thing. What good would it do for myself and bro. Hezekiah to chat between ourselves? Sure, we could incourge eachanother, but the lessons would be the same. Just as it would be for someone who agreed with you.

I post my lesson because I know most have not heard the scriptures in this way. Some will accept, but I'm well aware that most will not, but that is not for me to decide.

Only God can remove the delusion. After all, it is He that gives it;

2 Thes 2
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Amen!! Eccl. 12:13

Very good. Nicely lined up. Praise Jesus. all of those posts.
Wait, before I can answer this, I have to ask:

Is this about the Millennial Reign of Christ, or the Eternal Reign of GOD the FATHER?
This post is about the Millennial Reign of Christ. It will be during this time there will still be flesh and blood people.

When the Father comes to dwell with man, ALL will be spirit beings.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service