I believe in the bible. There is only two things you need to preach God's word , a calling from God and the Holy Spirit.the Spirit will cause you to study and seek proper knowledge of God's word. It will also give you the power to preach God's word with the anointing. There are too many preachers out there who are teaching false doctrines. Some of them are highly educated. Also the reason there are so many denominations is because there are too many lines of thinking taught by the different institutions.when it comes to preaching, it's not what you know but Who you know. Christ didn't choose the Scribes and the Pharisees to be His disciples but common men because they were teachable. I'm not against education. In fact I'm in an Advance Minister's Training at my church. But education is the supliment to help  your skills in the modern world and not the primary means of becoming a preacher. God will use dummies if He so choose and he may even allow stones to cry out.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother that's a great word.  Thanks for having the spiritual boldness and the courage to speak the truth.  Even through I know a lot on this board will not agree with you.  I want you to know, God will take the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.  It is done by and through His Holy Spirit.  If we can do it ourselves, why would God move.  It's not about us but yielding to the Spirit of God to let Him have His perfect way in our lives.

Thanks for your post.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service