IF GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE & LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE THOSE WHO ARE IN HELL AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO HELL?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God Hates Sin and Loves the sinner by being patience and long suffering Hoping the sinner will Repent and do what's right,Come to Know Him and Serve Him before it's too late.
Yes I agree, but does he still love those that are burning in hell or those that are going to be burning in hell?
Is there anyone that God hates or have hated?
The love of God is from everlasting to everlasting. We must know and understand that God is,a God of freewill. The love of God is extended to all ,in heaven and in earth. It is on the Individual ,if you will accept God's love. The bible says that it is the desire of God . that none should perish, but have everlasting life.God loved the angles in heaven and some rebelled and were cast out. God still loves them, but they chose to reject God's Love [eternal life]. God created man and loved them ,yet they rejected God [jesus as Lord and Saviour] The penailty of that rejection is hell or eternal Damnation. I feel in my spirit, that the love of God is there. But because they rejected God .God's love cannot atone for there sins.
Thanks for your reply Pastor Valentine.
Pastor Valentine, DOES GOD LOVE SATAN SINCE HE IS ALSO HIS CREATION?
Thank you for the many scriptural references for this discussion.
Thanks for your reply Anthony.
The bible says God hated Esau, it said nothing about strong dislike.
All the scripture you have quoted so far do not underscore the fact that God hates for hatred sake. It is not the people that God hates but what they stand for. Question is why did God say he loved jacob but hated Essau? It is because of whom Jacob is and whom Essau is. Bottom line: God does not descriminate just for the sake of descrimination. He rewards those that deligenly seek him, and punishes those that align with the devil.
We are using the word hate here wrongly. God's disapproval and subsequent punishment is in line with His devine justice.
Everyone I think likes to live in this "We Are The World" fantasy and feels God doesn't hate. God in fact does hate those that reject Him or there wouldn't be a hell for them to join Satan and his fellow rebellious angels.

I love to show people some of the verses that Sister Tair stated with my favorite being Proverbs 6:16 - 19. Yes God is love but God does hate. Sure God doesn't want anyone to go to hell but it's our choice and if you think that God hates the sin but loves the sinner then you need to get a real bible and let God's Holy Spirit teach you His Word. As a matter of fact if anyone can show me in scripture where God says He loves the sinner but hates the sin then show that to me please because I"ve never been able to find it. God hated Esau and the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes. Now Esau and the Nicolaitanes were fleshly humans and they didn't sit well with God. Sure if you repent and stop doing evil and accept the Lord as your Saviour then you are forgiven and loved but if you teach false doctrine and reject God you can't believe He loves you if you don't come to Him.

Just my 2 cents. God bless.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service