I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to say this, and I hope no one is offended but we have to many chiefs and not enough indians.

I will not put all black churches in one pot either, for every church is being addressed with this problem.

Instead of staying fasting and praying for God to move in the churches, ones run and start a church of their own, or don't go period.

I don't see this being a help to the churches, but a tool used by the enemy, it's real easy to stand on the outside and criticize.
To be honest it's Too many Indians and not enough CHIEFS. AND I'M TALKING ABOUT NOT ENOUGH MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD WILLING TO CRY ALOUD AND SPARE NOT.

I choose to obey God's WORD. But have NO FELLOWSHIP with the unfruitful works of Darkness but rather reprove them (show strong disapproval) The best way to show disapproval is to leave the building. First of all we can't go to another man's house (church) and tell them how to run it.

God's CHURCH is not confined within the walls that man build. The lost sheep are outside of the church and that is where we must GO. I can preach outside of the church just as Jesus did when the multitudes followed him around outside of the Church Buildings.
EW, we agree on something, the indians and the CHIEFS, I JUST FEEL STRONGLY, that we live in this world yet we are not of it. We can't run!

and if you notice I didn't say anything about usurping anyones authority, however through fasting and prayer, things change.

Now I know my husband and I, in our home don't agree always on everything, I don't leave the building(home) he is Chief, but I pray and fast until God shows him I'm correct, (rofl real quietly)

Still I feel leaving fellowship, appears weak, and the message given is not disapproval only, but that ones don't have the love of Christ to deal with others in their weaknesses.

We are to fellowship one with another, and do outreaches as well, not one or the other.
Fellowship has it's place dear one. Not all institutions or leaders are placed by God.
Evangelist Altha Fugett said "Still I feel leaving fellowship, appears weak, and the message given is not disapproval only, but that ones don't have the love of Christ to deal with others in their weaknesses."

If you feel that obeying God's word is weak then I can't help that.

1 Corinthians 5:11 KJV
But now I have written unto you not to keep company , if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat .

There is no scripture that commands us to continue to fellowship with those churches who walk contrary to God's word. It is one thing to be in submission to your husband, but if you are attending a church where the leader is out of order (fill in the blanks) you do not have to remain there. I have told you many times that we do fellowship with the body of Christ but it is not within the confines of some Apostate church.

You will not find a command from God that says we must continue fellowship with any institution that is against God's truth. We never said we don't deal with others in their weakness, YOU SAID THAT. On the contrary we deal with those who are weak through proper teaching but when speaking of a Pastor who is weak in his flesh, carnal and down right worldly (doing the hustle and the walk it out in the church) I wouldn't be wise to continue to take my children to witness this. I will not compromise the souls of my children to fellowship them with darkness. Many of the black churches in our community either don't believe in speaking in tongues (holy ghost) shouting and such or they are just plain worldly. Many of the white churches are very racist in these parts. And I will not fellowship with a Catholic or Episcopal church for the sake of fellowship. God has given us a work to do and everyone's work is not in the 4 walls of a church.

What difference does it make if I remain at a church with a false leader, I must fast and pray anyway.

You must remember that everyone who flings open church doors are not called by God to do so. Some of these people were just looking to make a living and are fleecing the flock.
These churches are the tools being used by the enemy to keep people bound as evident by all the people who are living in bondage. It is not a tool of the enemy for one to speak against the mess in the church it is quite the contrary. Satan would love for us to keep quite (not criticize) and not preach about the mess in the church.

My going out is better for my own soul than to sit under anyone who is not preaching the message of the Cross. Everyone with a church building wasn't called by God. God is calling some of us out and we must obey. We must go into the world and preach the gospel. We were invited to go and minister to a group of young women in Africa and are seeking the Lord as to this calling. We are not sitting and twiddling our thumbs and criticizing but merely marking and admonishing.

To God be the Glory
Many of the church assemblies we see today are a direct result of Satan's influence over the leaders. Many of them may have started out with good intentions but something major was lost along the way. They have become those that lead people into darkness.

A pastor being the leader and the Shepherd has got to keep it together otherwise it can result in the scattering of the sheep. And this angers God.
I have heard many Black preachers that speak profoundly. I think that preaching the gospel knows no racial bounds just like false teaching knows no racial bounds. You can find them both in many racial groups.
Amen, Ephesians 5:11

It is not a black or white thing

and EW, it's not a matter of not believing in the Word of God, it's the Word of God that I am believing in that tells me not to forsake the assembly...

I again say to not to be able to find ONE church, to fellowship in, I don't care what complexion the majority of people there are, is a problem with ones self, and self-righteousness is a form of pride, and you are heading for destruction.
Sorry Evangelist:

Proverbs 26:27 KJV
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Be careful evangelist: Destruction is for those that reject the gospel of Jesus Christ, those that preach a false doctrine or those that have evil hearts against those that speak the truth. Your disapproval of house assemblies is not God's. The scripture also says where two or more are Gathered together in my name there will I be in the midst. I would rather gather in a smaller assembly where my Lord Jesus Christ IS than to gather in a temple of Baal.

You seem to think that it is unbelievable that a city could be filled with apostate churches. I don't care about the racial makeup of a church either but what I do care about is what I allow anyone to teach my children. It is self righteous of you to try and correct someone with correction that is CONTRARY TO WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS. It is also prideful of you to take the position as the one to send me to destruction when God has already given me his assignment. Because you don't agree with my assignment from God doesn't give you the spiritual authority to bring destruction on anyone.

These types of judgments you must be very careful of because God can cause that very stone to return upon the one who sent it out. (You) No one can curse or stop the work of Christ. I have no pride in myself I just minister the gospel as commanded. You really need to read and study your bible more because you have a misunderstanding about mingling with the works of darkness.
Isaiah 54:17 KJV
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper ; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn . This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Just giving you the word. Be careful of trying to curse the people of God. I pray for God's mercy on you. As many times as we have disagreed I will never lift my tongue to curse you. I know better.
Hello Evangelist:
Racial barriers should not be in God's church however, I do feel that many Caucasian churches don't readily except black members and will intentionally create an uncomfortable atmosphere. I know because I have been to some of them before. It is sad but true and something that I am completely appalled by. I have never been or felt unaccepted in any black church. White America has a long way to go on racial issues.

That being said, in reading your reply to EW, within your response to me, I would have to say that we as Christians have to be very careful of the allowing disagreements with one another to spark contentions that allow us to speak words that could bring God's judgment on ourselves. We should be able to disagree with one another in Love which is more beneficial for the body of Christ as a whole.

No child of God is heading for destruction for not being in agreement with another. Would a father Maim one of his children for disagreeing with another? Dear one, we are all in a race and must pray for one another.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service