Well I guess when it comes down to it, just as Esau sold his birth right for a pottage, Obama, everyone's great hope forgot who gave him the victory and decide to sell his soul for another shot in the White House.

And before anyone jump up I have been an Obama supporter, but I can't agree with this move. Obama has just decided to put worldly prize above principle and above the things that is scared to God namely he has decided tojoin in the desecration to Gods oldest institution, the marriage.

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, scripturally if we are going with scripture at least where Paul writes that there is nothing good in him except for God, then if a person is not of God on either side democrat or republican, why do we expect differently? I mean here we are as leaders of the church and if we don't agree with scripture or believe it then what are we doing?

The fall is not in Obama. Obama is the same, not of God. What is different is we the body of Christ and the leaders of the body of Christ for some reason "believe" that a person not of God will do any good?

Scripture says that it is the body of Christ that has all power and authority, not governments or presidents or Obama.

So what kind of faith do we have if we do not believe in scripture? Where are we leading people?

Yes Obama sold us down the river, but honestly we the leaders of the church are selling the church down the river if we are not in line with scripture. I know that is harsh, but is true.

Bottom line is those of God represent the love and will of God, those that do not represent other things.

You are on point Obama is the same he is following the script that goes with the office of the Presidency, the ones who don't follow the script end up like President Kennedy, he's following the script that is all.

Interesting point.  Can you expound further on your meaning?

Actually Angela although you previously supported President Obama, if you really paid close attention to all of his speeches prior to his election, he hinted to this mindset long ago.  He has always supported the gay movement, abortion and quiet as it may seem the new world order as well.  Please search the new world order, the illuminati etc on the search bar on You Tube. You will obtain an awakening that most people are not aware of.

Sound, let me clarify I am not an American so let us not get carried away with the support. Second in much the same way you and I turn around and state that we are now believers, Obama stated he has accepted Christ and began going to church. Let us not become judges of whether is repentance and acceptance of Christ was true or not because it is for the day of judgement that each of us will be judge on whether when we say Christ when we find out if God knew us.

Instead let us look at what Obama has place in the public domain his decission to be partaker in the desecration of God's oldest institution is he just another fall away from the ways of Christ or is there more biblical significane behind his action

To accept Christ really is to accept two things as the are inseparable. The first is to accept Jesus, not only as Savior which a lot of people do but do not make Him Lord or their lives, but Christ has another part which is the body of Christ of which Obama has shown no fruit of the Spirit of God and if one shows fruit of the Spirit of God it is because they are being led by the Spirit of God and that will always produce a person that will represent the love and will of God. 

I mean one can say they are a Christian and not represent the love and will of God. Look at history? On the other hand one of God will always represent the love and will of God and it is how a person can tell if they are from God or not. One can always say they are of God and thats all well and fine, but the proof of that is that they will be representing the love and will of God and either a person does or does not?

I voted for him, because he was black and I wanted to see change.  He spoke as though he was a man of God, loving his wife and children and was for the people.  But this is a smack in the face to me - I just thought he would stand his ground and that a political position would not allow him to go against God.  I also know that if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world gays, lesbians, lyings, whoremongers, gossipers, coveters, thieves, people who don't honor their parents/authority etc.  And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.  He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.  But see there is prerequisites - We must first have faith that He IS, then except Him as Lord and Savior, the become Baptized, then born again by renewing our mind with his Word.  If we don't acknowledge the prerequisites we jump all over the place, and Jesus said Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber and that is sin.  We have allowed sin to be legal in the nation in which we live.  And we is CHRISTIANS.  If we stood in large crowds like the homosexuals and come from behind the walls and go out into the streets can you imagine.  God is going to hold the body of Christ, the saints responsible for allowing the enemy to have any power, because Jesus rose with ALL power in His hands and He say He gives it to those who believe and walk according to His ways. I could go on and on, but Gods word is there for all to study and show themselves approved.  It is a sad day for this nation, but if all the mega churches leaders will direct their congregants to walk like the gay pride parade does there would be NO laws that would over shadow the word of God.  You have the church that really started compromising the word of God just for monetary gain.  The allowed strangers in the pulpit....Ezek 44:7 In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations.

In Love Sister Denise

Amen!  Let the truth be told.

Preach!

People are quick to give up on each other.  They will put you under the bus with a quickness.  Good thing God doesn't give up so easily.  God will see you where he has called you to be and not put you down because of where you are at.  Sometimes all people needed was a second chance to get where God has called them to be.  With you one minute and against you the next.  

The question, when is it time to abandon those people that you have supported?  When they leave you with no other option.  When you get a check in your spirit.   

"The question, when is it time to abandon those people that you have supported?  When they leave you with no other option.  When you get a check in your spirit."

To me that would be a news flash, because if it is the Holy Spirit that is giving you the check in your spirit, which really should be His Spirit, then that is when God gives up on a person? Huh? Well, if it is indeed the Holy Spirit that is leaving the check and the Holy Spirit cannot be out of line with Himself, then that would mean that God is finished with that person as well?

How about, if we are supposed to be His children and go as far as He would go?

Our purpose on earth is only to represent the love and will of God. If we are doing anything else, then we become out of line with God rather quickly.

Amen!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service