I received this message from the Lord on Saturday, June 06, 2009 The Churches are crawling with babes, and the people are not growing up in the Lord.
My 2 year old woke up crying at about 3:00 in the morning one day and after he went back to sleep the Lord said to me, "His people are just like my baby, crying when they should be resting" Resting in the finished work of Christ. The people of God must Labor to enter into the Rest of God (Hebrews 4:9-11... There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.) Later on I received this message from the lord, and I put in this video, please watch.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES!
I agree!!!
The churches are full of babies because the meat of the Word is not being taught. We hearing about destiny, prosperity, dimensions and such however who is talking about salvation, sanctification, being dead to sin, SIN, overcoming sin, TRUTH, and loving our neighbors as we love ourselves.
THESE are the things we need to hear.
How are you going to talk about "going to another level" and you don't even have a prayer life NOR read the Word NOR study as you should?
We have leaders that are NOT preaching TRUTH anymore. I guarantee you if leaders got back to preaching the Word and nothing but we wouldn't have many mega churches anymore!!!
Amen brother MarQuiese,
They would cease to exist.
Question? Do you guys belong to the church?
Evan,

I do not belong to the Church anymore.
alright to you then, how do you know if you are not there?
Evan,

If I am not where?
Sister Fugett objects to anyone who doesn't attend assemblies or church buildings. Despite me and others explaining to her on other forums that House churches are popping up all over the place because people are tired of the Apostasy.

Some don't feel that house assemblies are capable of having spirit filled services.

Jesus said where 2 or more are gathered together in my name there will I be in the midst. I don't recall the scriptures saying that anybodies building is going to be raptured. The body of Christ will be gathered from the 4 corners of the earth.
The church is the body of Christ, anyone that is born again is born into the church. Yes, I am in the church
alright to you then, are you a babe?
You know a babe when they can't stand sound doctrine. Babes can't eat meat, they spit it out. They would rather sit back and sip on milk. They have no back bone to stand on God's word. If it were not for them going to church every Sunday they would backslide, church saints who can't live out side of the local assembly. Pastor salvation and if the pastor closes the church down, they backslide. Their salvation isn't based on the finished work of Christ.
The church of today,has no choice but to be considered youthful.Church today is just like attending a concert.Lots of music,lots of noise,everybody know the words,but nobody can hold a note.Church today is not preaching "REPENTANCE".Luke 13:3-I TELL YOU NAY,EXCEPT YE REPENT,YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH!Todays church is in a cycle of good news preaching,because if many are exposed to the things WE are doing wrong the money will stop,and the church would empty.Many people believe,but are afraid.Even the leaders are just worried about the dime.The answer is to join a bible study group that can help seekers,seek the word,debate in love not anger and don't judge.Nobody wants to live by Jesus example,excepting persecution and affliction,everyboby wants to feel good not suffering,it's impossible if you're a real christian.2Tim:10-BUT THOU HAST KNOWN MY DOCTRINE,MANNER OF LIFE, PURPOSE,FAITH AND LONGSUFFERING,CHARITY,PATIENCE!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service