Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

Find more videos like this on Black Homeschoolers African American Homeschool Club Groups Join
Martin Luther King's birthday is today so I would like to ask a very interesting question. Martin Luther King Jr HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR? Please don't take offense to the poetry in the video. One of the black officials in our City asked us to put this together to be shown at a King event a couple of years back. It was their goal to thwart the negative things that happen among our young black children.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Newview,

As i said before... I am not a BHI.
James
What is the proper name of your 'faith'?
Newview,

Bible believer ;)
And what a fine, 'to the point' name it is :-)
lol
ben you need help
Amen Reverend. Amen. Our young people today have it so easy that they can't relate to the suffering of Dr. Kings time.
Hez, the Illuminati can take a flying leap !

However, if the illuminati had a hand in getting rid of the Jim Crow laws - well praise the Lord!
Yes, Praise your God while you can... because he won't be God forever. His time is drawing near.
israel were do you get your point of view from it like you are on an island my yourself . man you need help God will be GOd for ever you need help I guess every one is wrong but you and your foolish thinking you need to get over what ever it is that hurt you in life and move forward in JESUS name . God will save you and he loves you but not the way u think you have have book sence and still be confuss and lost ant that you Hezekiah and no i am not blind to the ture but u are and jesus love u and what to save u frome hade, lake of fire or hell i feel for you you are so lost but Jesus can save u from that foolish heart.
What day do you go to church Charles?
Yes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service