"God, I'm only saying what you want me too!
Personally if this was any other site I would probably just enjoy meeting new people and keep my typing hands shut but before this become 'any other site' I 've been led to share.
If you're a gospel artist, or musician, trying to expand your territory by using this site to get into another's ministry; to musically preach, encourage or uplift a body of believers, that's one thing. Of course, if you're strictly a preacher using this site for well, I don't know, preaching maybe, then that's what name of the site is, 'The Black Preaching Network!' But please stop posting your get rich quick schemes, and business proposals on this site! I don't believe that any of that can compare with what God can do for you, since He owns everything in the Kingdom on Earth anyway! As a Pastor, Minister, Deacon, Evangelist, Missionary, Apostle or such, these kind of posts are counter productive to your calling. No, I'm not saying don't be ambitious, or have dreams of running your own business. I believe that because this site was created to showcase Black Preachers, we have and obligation to the World Wide Web (www) to speak what the Lord has called us to speak, being confident that someone, somewhere will be encouraged, delivered, set free or saved as a result of the anointing God has given us.
I keep getting email alerts saying that Pastor so and so has posted a comment or a blog or started a discussion, only to be disappointed to find a business proposal or some type of marketing scheme. I was looking for a word from the Lord and that's not it because it doesn't line up with the word! Yeah, I know he wants us to be prosperous, even as our soul prospers though! What happen to seek first the Kingdom and all these things will be added or my God SHALL (that's a promise word) supply all my needs. I'm telling you under unction of the Holy Spirit, as a man or woman of God these posts, on this site, does not fit! There are other sites you can post your business proposals and the like but the title of this site alone makes all those who are on it accountable to share faith, which comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. In other words, step your game up preachers, someone is dying out there and yes it is that serious! God bless you is my prayers and Happy Sunday to all! I hope you would take this and share it with others in the faith. Let's stop making the power of the Lord look bad and share of his goodness.. Share your testimony, let us know your struggles being clergy. We have so much more to offer than how to make money!"
Sincerely yours,
Minister "Real Deal" Brady Hill

PS if your goal is to promote yourself and not God, find another site!

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AGREE WITH YOU............ITS FOR I BELIEVE TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER..........NOT FOR EVEN OPENING DOORS FOR SOMEONE. DOES NOT GOD OPEN DOORS AND PUT IT ON ANOTHER PERSONS HEART TO ASK YOU TO COME, BECAUSE GOD HAS A WORD FOR THAT CHURCH, FROM THAT INDIVIDUAL.....
LET GOD BE GOD........HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US AND HE WILL MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO GO WHERE YOU NEED TO GO.............I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS A SITE TO BECOME FAMOUS ON EITHER..............ITS ALL ABOUT THE SOULS AT ALL TIMES..............PREACHERS NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND A WORD FROM THE LORD TO HELP THEM ON THEIR JOURNEY......
BE BLESSED......................CAROLYN

Yes, Great post!!
Seems to me mostly its about get rich, whether they are using it as a tool to get preaching gigs for that all encompassing "love" offering, or seeking buisness oppurtunities by networking. I don't see the problem with it as long as its reciprocal. If someone is not interested, then that person does not have to acknowledge or be compelled to indulge in the wares of the other. Since we are all in the faith, why not barter and benefit from the brethren? Thought we were into "Kingdom Principles" in being each others brothers keepers in not only fellowshipping with each other in worshipping and praising our Lord Jesus the Christ, but to also engage each other in networking business as well. Who else would you want to bless financially if need be, a non-believer? Nothing wrong with keeping black dollars circulated among those who profess oneness with Christ. I"m not in here at all for business, except Kingdom business, who am I to tell other grown folx what to do with what God has placed on their heart to do as long as its done in decency and in order.

Scott
I hear you Moreh, not sure if you know what I do for a Christ and as a former devout Muslim that is exactly what we do. I don't do church as usual, but of unusual. We are leaving america and its deceptions for long term missionary service, all you need to do is to look at my site and it speaks for itself. If you notice I put "kingdom principles" in quotation marks, if you notice my subtle sarcasm and when I said this site is all and mostly about making money, so why should we not do real business since that's what most are here for anyway, for the illustrous love offering. I have given up all for the Kingdom of God, let the record show, thats why we moved from Philly to Florida to get prepared to go to the nations of the unevangelized world where it is against the law to say, "I love Jesus".....I'm in the harvest where most are scared to go to hug a thug and go to the prisons where I'm usually the only one where the black church rarely has a prison ministry even though most of the inmates look like them. So trust you preaching to the choir bruh'. I was just stating what this site is and is not. But I heard pimping ain't easy...

Scott
AMEN ,
I DIDN'T JOIN THIS NETWORK FOR PEOPLE TO SELL ME THINGS , BUT TO ENJOY THE WORD AND THE MANY WAYS IT MAY COME. I LOVE TO SEE WHAT GOD IS DOING THREW HIS MOUTH PIECES BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE SOLICITED UNLESS IT IS A CONFERENCE,SERVICE AND ANYTHING THAT LEADS TO WORD.
THIS IS ALSO NOT A SITE FOR D A T I N G IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND A WIFE OR A PREACHER MAN GO TO THE DATING SITES.
Well Said Minister Real Deal,the Display that Many are Using to Earn and Profit Methods Out Weigh the Work for the Lord, on Almost a Nationwide Standing. If they Placed that Much Time and Energy in Gods Will,Ways,and Works,Man the Prosperity Gain for them Would be Priceless.

I am Not Rich and I Don't Really Care About Money,I Know How to Earn It by the Talents the Lord has Blessed Me With,that No School Training or Work Coarse has Ever Provided for Me in My Life,and God Always Provides for Me in One Way or Another because I Lean and Depend on Him to See Me Through Any and All Situations that I May Face.

But Seriously,People are Running Wild with the Money and Prosperity Issues in these Tough Economic Times,like Money is Gonna Save Their,or Anybody Else's Soul,to Me I Don't See a Recession,and the Last One We ever had before this One,I Missed it Altogether because I Let the lord Lead My Way!!

THE PROSPERITY ( SO CALLED GOSPEL ) is a FALSE GOSPEL , & the PEOPLE who PREACH it ARE UNDER GODS ( YESUHAS ) RADAR FOR HIS DIVINE JUDGEMENT , YOU CANTNOT SERVE MONEY & GOD @ THE SAME TIME !!!
I agree, can we call out those by name who are on tel-Lie-vision who are on TBN and the like who wear $10,000 dollar suits and who live in mansions and estates all in the name of Jesus?? You know the Bishops who are "repositioning" themselves into building kingdoms on earth instead of affecting the Kingdom of God in heaven. The prosperity gospel is deceit and most have bought into the lie of the gospel of accumulation instead of the gospel of sacrifice.
WELL SAID, I AGREE.
AMEN, AMEN AMEN
I am in total agreement with you..amen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service