There is doctrine that is taught in the Sunday Church that Jesus died on the Cross, and nailed all the laws to the cross. The animal sacrifice Law, the Levitical priesthood, the 10 commandments, the Feasts of the Lord, the Dietary Law, and the cleanliness laws. But he did not do away with the "Tithing, and offerings law" He kept that one. Since all the laws are done away with. I know none of you Sunday Christians would have a problem with me sneaking in the back door to sleep with your wives. Yes plural. If there isn't a law, I can fornicate, and not have to worry. Jesus' blood covers me. It will be ok. I can sneak in your back door and steal your stuff out of your house. There is no law. I was coveting it. I wanted your stuff. You won't mind if I blow the top of your head off either since there is no law. Thou shalt not kill, who cares. Jesus is Lord. He did it all so I don't have to. I can take the Lord's name in vain, there is no law. I can serve any god I want to. There is no law. I can even worship money, and idols, and graven images. There is not law. Jesus nailed them to the cross. I don't need to even go to church or pay tithes. There is no law. I can do what I want to serve the Lord my way. There is not law to unite us under one common goal to get eternal life. So. I can eat drink and be marry because I am guaranteed a place in the kingdom. I don't even know why that old Bible has anything about a judgement. Jesus did it all. Listen at how that sounds. But that is what is taught. We are free in Jesus. No laws. No commandments. Just obedience. Does that make sense?

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See. The Pagan Christians, don't want to talk about reality. They want to stay in the clouds with their Jesus. We want them to come down here on the ground where everybody else is. Unfortunately they out number Christians 50 to 1. If it wasn't for the Holy Inquisition, that ratio would probably not be so great.
"...If it wasn't for the Holy Inquisition, that ratio would probably not be so great. "

What does that mean Hezekiah?
You mean the Inquisition of the 1400's? that was holy?
Look up Holy Inquisition. It is the Mother of your Pagan church that sanctioned it.
The Inquisition was horrible!
It was not holy.
Why do you call it 'holy'?
That is what it was called.
You wouldn't know him Brother Watson, The Jesus I worship is an evil commandment keeper, and he follows both the old and new Testament. My Jesus is coming back to make war with the armies of the Earth for their sins upon the Earth. My Jesus kept the Feasts, the Dietary law, the 10 commandments, and the cleanliness law. My Jesus died to take away sins past, the animal sacrifice law, the Levitical Priesthood, and he nailed these things to his cross. My Jesus is an Israelite, from the Tribe of Judah, and he brought bread, and wine, and not the deeds of the law, which is the animal sacrifice. This is the Jesus I worship. I totally agree with you Brother Watson, we worship different Gods, but whose God is the True and Living God. All you have to do is answer the question of you being able to get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday morning the Yes or no answer to the question will tell you if your God is the true Jesus.
Anthony,

If the U.S had no law, then anarchy would have took place long ago. If the U.S had no law, then murderers would run wild in the streets. fornicators would take over the media, and children will be rebellious. An evil people the U.S would become.

It is the same with Yah's Torah. If the Torah is not our standard of living, then the homosexuals are right when they say Yah accepts their lifestyle. Incest would be acceptable if Torah is not the standard. We can oppress the poor with our wealth, etc etc. No Torah, no morality, Anthony.
James,

If I may interject on this conversation you have with Bro. Watson . . .

Living free of the Torah does not mean we have no moral standards to live by. Jesus was the perfect example of living morally, and His teachings of the same were given to His disciples as a mandate in the Great Commission, Matthew 28:19-20.

I do not know why you seem to think that the Torah is the only set of scriptures that addresses moral living. The Apostle Paul was constantly reminding the people how to live holy and righteous before God.
Chaplain,

Ok. Well let me ask this honest question... What other way did Yeshua & Paul taught us to live by besides Torah??????????????
James,

What part of Jesus being the example of living morally do you not understand?

Do you read in the NT where Jesus was going around saying . . ."thou shalt not or else."

Once again, you are looking at this moral issue in the flesh and not in the spirit.
Chaplain,

Can you answer my question please? What other way did Yeshua & Paul taught us to live by besides Torah??????????????
Bro. Watson,

Until James and others can grasp this plain and simple truth in the spirit, they will never be set free.

And, as you very well know, this conversation will continue to go on, and on, and on, and on, and on.............................................

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service