"The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from [out of] this kingdom
And another shall rise after them; he [the Antichrist] shall be different from the first ones and shall subdue three kings [or nations] . . ." (Dan 7:24)

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains [the Holy Spirit] will do so until He is taken out of the way.And then the lawless one [Anti-christ] will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs [miracles], and lying wonders" (II Th 2:7-9)

ITS DECEPTION!!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may be wrong but has any of the nay sayers about Obama promised to pray for him and his presidency so that he would lead the nation with wisdom, kindness, bravery and goodwill?
Even for at least that he and his household serve the Lord in spirit and truth?

I may be wrong - but if they have not - all I can say is ----> Prayer changes things saints.
YOUR RIGHT...THE ANTICHRIST WILL SAY HE IS A GOD!!
Prayer will not change what is already prophesied to happen. Prayer needs to be that you hear His voice when it's time to go...

I think you watch to many horror movies..lol
Prayer will not change what is already prophesied to happen. Prayer needs to be that you hear His voice when it's time to go...

So you would not pray for this president?
Did you pray for the last one or the one before?
Yes, I do pray...I pray that he would not deceive millions of people...I pray that we who are covenant keepers would understand the urgency that is at our door and tell people to repent from their wicked ways....

I pray for Scattered Israel and the Gentiles that would come into the truth. I pray that Yah would show me and my brethren how to globally reach as many people with this truth as possible, to teach others so they can continue to spread the word of Yah.

We need to pray for Yah's protection as we wind down this age brother...to know His truth about who you really are and what your purpose is...

Shalom

I Timothy 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Pray MYBY, pray!!!! :-)
so you don't believe in prophesy?

Because if you did you would not have used that scripture so loosely...

So I assume you would also pray for the "Anti-Messiah"?
I do exactly like the Holy Apostle instructed the saints to do.
I dont follow these ever emerging prophecies that change every 5 to 8 to 20 to 50 years.

I don't subscribe to your point of view.

However,
Who are your prophets? Alex Jones one of them?
Hah! Hah! You better skip the youtube for your prophecies and secret gnosis.
By the way MYBY,
Isnt "BARACK OBAMA" a beautiful strong African name
that he did NOT have to make up because he is NOT a descendant of slaves. He did not have to make up some MYTHs about where he is from so that it would lay well with his conscience.

I am so proud of our President. I wish you would rid yourself of your jealousies and be happy he is in office. This is a great day for America.
No brother I'm talking about Jeremiah, Isaiah, Revelation, Daniel etc...The prophets of Yah not of men..Yahshua himself said that the destruction that this world will face, the wars, the pestilence, the trickery of peace and the coming of many Messiah's (J-Zeus) must happen (Matthew 24)...

Well if they MUST happen how can you pray to change that...Your going against Yah's word..Do you see any provision with those prophets for things to get better? Now let me say that IF Yah's people would obey his word and turn from their wickidness (I mean the israelites) Yah said He will heal our land....But that still does not mean that things will not happen as scripture says...

Things WILL NOT get better until these thing go on and complete...Sure there will be a short time of peace but that is to trick people like you...LOL into believing that YOUR KING can save you and this country.

You don't have to subscribe to this "point of view" it does not change the Fact that your prayers for peace better be related to you being protected and not touched by the government....as a mater of fact, that is what the scripture you misused means in a sense...

You mentioned Alex Jones...This is one gentile that has hit the nail on the head in some area's...Do you not know about the Illuminati? Or are you ignorant to the fact that it does rule this country (some say the world)?

You seem to be one of those that will get caught in the mess because you don't understand prophesy....It's all in the book...IF you choose to pray for the antichrist or those preparing his way that's fine...I'll pray for the awakening of Yah's people Hebrew AND gentile...because it is only with the truth of the Most High that at least most of them will be protected...

You feel you can change prophesy by all means say your prayers...I believe scripture....and we need to GET READY...

Shalom
By the way MYBY,
Isnt "BARACK OBAMA" a beautiful strong African name
that he did NOT have to make up because he is NOT a descendant of slaves. He did not have to make up some MYTHs about where he is from so that it would lay well with his conscience.

I am so proud of our President. I wish you would rid yourself of your jealousies and be happy he is in office. This is a great day for America.

Why in the world would I want to be jealous of a pawn? Your King that is going to make it ok to be gay in the military and who knows what else...You can keep him...You are already deceived by what you are saying...Scripture is my guide and it says that EVEN THE VERY ELECT MAY BE DECEIVED.

This is a man that comes to supposedly bring peace (and he just may be) but not as you might think...brother read the scriptures No man can change prophesy...

Alex jones is over the top at times but the facts cannot be refuted....Since you mentioned him...take some time and watch this video....

Oh correction then, the anti-Christ will not say that he is a servant of 'YAH' riiiight? And then again, aren't you of that religion that believes, how did one of you put it, 'none of us who refer to Yahshua as Jesus is saved?'

Prayer will open up the eyes of the true believers to see that OBAMA IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST annnnnnnnd WAS RAISED UP BY UH, 'YAH' TO DO GOOD WORKS....yeah, that's what prayer will do.
Did those words come out of my mouth?

You have never heard me say that a person that does not refer to Yahshua by his RIGHTFUL name is not saved....But it does beg to ask why would you continue to spout the name of a deity that is Greek and pagan in name and doctrine?

So please quote MY words not another i cannot answer for whomever you claim you heard say this...

Bottom line is that you are not for truth...you continue in the pagan religion that is going to do nothing but continue to deceive....

Now you mentioned Obama...you say He was raised up by Yah....Then how could he be for gay rights and abortion? seems contradictory!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service