I have noticed a trend among young people, many are getting into oral sex , anal sex, and same sex relationships.
And guess what it is going on right in the church.

I am preparing a series of lessons What the bible said about sex.

I am doing a poll.

Please reply
Is oral sex wrong?
Is anal sex wrong?

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that what should be discussed on this topic is why are our young people having anal and oral sex? As one brother said, the young people are not alone in this but the older people are getting down just as much. Sin ain't sin no more as we put it and this is the reason why we don't preach against sin anymore.

Our young people are imitating their elders and dare you to call them out. They know what's going on and feel empowered to follow in the footsteps of the adults. As far as anal or oral sex not being spoken of biblically, the word calls this an unnatural affection.

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good
2 Timothy 3:3
The reason for this discussion is because I noticed a trend among our youth, this is by no way newview an admission of anything or an encouragement to do so. Lets stay with the flow of unity here.
Oral sex was spoken of (vaguely) by the Israeli Casanova King Solomon. It is a sexual stimulation that pleases the other partner. Procreation is NOT the only reason for sex, otherwise it wouldn't have been made pleasurable by GOD.

Anal sex however, I am against. Anal sex seems too much like homosexuality, plus it is done in arguably the dirtiest part of the human body. The rest of you, hey, do what you do, so long as its with your spouse you do it with.

Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whore-mongers and adulterers God will judge."
I agree with what your saying 100% but can we be mindful that God ordain Man and woman to have SEX but he wants US TO BE MARRIED...how we please our mates as long as it is Bible or Tora based and both parties agree there should not be a Problem..sex will not always be Productive as far as children being birth,,at times it will be Pleasureable..if it is not written then it is not real..WE SPIRITUALIZE TOO MUCH..is oral sex OK? well what does the Bible say about King Solomon and his concubines?
The Bible makes no clear mention of oral sex at all. Therefore, it is difficult to produce an official biblical position. Nevertheless, based on the information that follows oral sex is not sinful and that it is permissible only within the bonds of marriage between a husband and wife.

The book Song of Solomon is a love poem between a husband and wife. This book is seen in two senses: physical love and a description of God's love for His church. Either way, the book definitely encourages a husband and wife to enjoy the sexual pleasures of one another. It is in this beautiful book that two scriptures appear which may shed light on the issue of oral sex. Let's take a look.

* Song 2:3, "Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."
* Song 4:16, "Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance. Let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits!"

Notice in Song 2:3 that it says, "...and his fruit was sweet to my taste." Obviously this involves very intimate experience. Tasting one another can have a wide variety of applications. It appears that this is a veiled way of alluding to oral sex. Furthermore, if we look at Song 7:7 we read, "I said, I will climb the palm tree. I will take hold of its fruit stalks. Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine." Apparently, fondling of the breasts is meant here. If such enjoyment of the body is intended, and since tasting (which involves the mouth) is part of that expression, it would seem safe to say that oral sex is permissible.

What does it mean to eat the choice fruits of his garden in 4:16? She is saying that she is "his garden" and that she desires that he eat of her fruit.

The poetic use of metaphors in describing the physical relationship is sometimes hard to fully apprehend, but it seems obvious from the context that intimate sexual union is implied.
Im glad to see the MEN talking, Amein!
Yea, it is, but WHERE ARE THE FEMALES???? Enough with the blushing nonsense an the "ladies don't talk like that" foolishness! The men are speaking, but thats only 50% of the story. It makes us look like perverts!
Thats the problem!
The bible says that the Marriage bed is undefiled.Meaning what a married man and and woman consent in ther intimate practice is ok. Sex was created by God for Married people to enjoy each other. It's not our place to stand in judgement, what Two married people do [practice] . In and of there personel intimite lives. Is these practices right or wrong ,simply it's between them and there understanding of God.,'s allowance in this area [sex]
THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING EARLIER...WE SPIRITUALIZED TOO MUCH as long as husband and wife agree and it is not VIOLATING the laws of God ...what is the Problem?
God does not care about how we having SEX he wants us to be MARRIED FIRST and have sex ONLY with our spouses
Men married to women, women to men, the two shall be one flesh. After that, you can simply enjoy each other!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service