Heavenly Father, I/we come behind the Veil and lay everything at Your feet in prayer and Praise. We ask You to place a hedge of protection around us. Hide us from the enemy, familiar spirits, any and all demon spirits, making it difficult. Father make it impossible for them to effectively track or trace us in the realm of the spirit. There shall be no perforations or penetrations to these hedges of protection according to Job1:7-10, Psalms 91:1-16, Exodus 12:13, and Zechariah 2:5

Dear Heavenly Father, we lift up everyone on the prayer request as well as ourselves. May they prosper in Your goodness. We pray that no weapons formed against them shall prosper, that they will be the head and not the tail; that they will be above and not beneath; that you send Your ministering angels from the north, south, east and west to intercede and protect them from any form of harm or danger, that illness has no place in their lives. We speak to every bone, joint, of their bodies with life and health. We pray that their bodies refuse and offense anything that is not of You, God of mercy Proverbs 16:24.
Father I speak the Word of Faith to their bodies. That every internal organ performs a perfect work, for they are the temple of the Holy Spirit ; therefore bodies I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus ' Name (proverbs 12:18. ) Heavenly Father, I now ask You to fill each of us with the Your presence, Your precious Holy Spirit. I ask You to fill each of us with all of the fruits of Your Holy Spirit including Your love, Your Joy , Your peace , Your gentleness, Your goodness, Your meekness, Your faithfulness and Your self-control. Heavenly Father, In Christ Jesus' Holy Name I ask You to fill us. Ever Seeing and Hearing God my prayer today is that You let the Holy Ghost anointing and power , cover us and fill us with Your anointing and glorious presence , and fill us and seal us with the peace, character , and nature of You our Father . God we believe in Your anointing that through Your words there will be a breaking of all strongholds, bondages, sins, and curses. Father God we believe that all words given in prayer will be Your Words , that You Almighty God will give us directions in every word that we speak that we might deliver and set free ; unshackle the enslaved in sin , that all in the sound of this spiritual voice of prayer will commit or re-commit themselves to be in Your service Lord God , that a healing spreads throughout this prayer congregation airways ; that the Holy Ghost hovers within the confines of Your Sanctuary and brings restoration, renewing of spirits and resurrection of ministries . I ask You to do all these things in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth according to John14:14 To God be the Glory- For You Are...
O My Almighty Deliverer – God who is always there - Lord God Jehovah
We come glorifying Your blessed Name
You are Jehovah -Nissi -the Healer
So in the Name of Jesus we asking for healing, for by Your stripes that signify Your undying love and sacrifice for us, Your children and worshippers, we are healed
We come glorifying Your Blessed Name
You are Jehovah Shalom
You are our Peace
So in the Name of Jesus, we ask You to bring peace to Your people who are in chaos, for You are a God of order and not confusion.
We come glorifying Your Blesseth Name
You are Jehovah –Jireh
Our Lord and Provider
Provide what is needed O Dear God let what is lacking be given, what is missing be restored and what is broken be mended.
God You said in Your Word that no weapons formed against us would prosper – That whatever we ask in Jesus Name should be fulfilled. We walk in faith and stand on Your Holy Word for we know Your Words will not return unto You void. So Father we ask in the Name of Jesus that You hear our cry and we petition this prayer in agreement covered with the Anointed and Sacred Blood of Jesus, Your Son, to let this prayer manifest itself in good works and good will . Again we pray in Jesus Name and we say and believe- It Is Done for You are our God whose words do not return void. Amen –Amen
Your loyal and devoted servant
The word in me is the God in me
Your sister in Christ Jesus –Sandra Dukes, A.M.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glory be to God , it is a blessing from God to have such an anointed vessel allow God to flow through her to give God Glory, Honor and Praise! We Win my sister We win! Glory to God. Thank you for your faithfulness and obediance to the Lord.
Dear Prophet Becton,
Praise God ! I praise Him in His Infinite Wisdom for placing you in this still new season in my life; where I am elevating in my ministry and purpose. By man's measures I am still a babe but ‘you know’ how the Holy Ghost has swept me up and my lessons have been swift and sometimes extremely hard. But Glory to God because of you and saints of your same extraordinary character; I have prevailed and grown. Hallelujah to the Lamb of God! Oh oh (you know how I can get! I can testify and shout right Now!-Smile)
I also know that I have a gift to reach young women to deliver them from “wounded wombs”. I have coined this phrase “wounded wombs”. to explain how we can be damaged by generations of hearing and seeing good,decent women vandalized and mistreated simply because they were good and decent. Therefore in our theory of devising an escape route out of this oppression and depression we have sometimes lost sight of who we truly are in the Lord Jesus Christ. I know that I am called to be a prophet. I know that this gift HE has given is not for self- gratification but for the Glory of God. My journey has been long and hard but I praise God for whatever it took to get me to this point because I know I am His daughter and He loves me.
With Agape Love
Forever your sister in Christ Jesus
the word is me is the God in me

Praise God! I know my Redeemer Lives and He loves us. I am not walking to God any longer, I am running to Him! It is time out for just wanting to be touched by God I want Him to put His Hands on me, push me , pull me whatever it takes to get to His Destiny for me; so that I can continue to Glorify His Holy Name and draw those who need healing to His Kingdom. Hallelujah to God ! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God ! Praise His Holy Name ! He can change everything and anything in your life I am a walking , talking , breathing testimony of His Goodness,Mercy and Favor !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service