God has uniquely Blessed all of us to be different be the best you you can be its not us but the Christ in us that makes the difference

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you...
Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you... A Jazebel Spirit, who needs to get attention... Needs to have their name in the reply column... I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ...!!!!!
You need help. I will pray for you that this demon spirit departs from you.
You are a childish person.. Do you have a life? Why would you come to a site just to antagonize the people? You must be very lonely..
Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you... A Jazebel Spirit, who needs to get attention... Needs to have their name in the reply column... I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ...!!!!!
I have your IP Address, and I am going to send you a virus, so please stay on line so I can upload it to your IP Address..
Leave this forum...
Hezekiah Ben Israel,
I'm on your side. The Holy Spirit has not dealt with this poor tormented spirit as of yet. Certainly, plaguing him with a virus is not the right approach. Ask the Holy Spirit to deal with him. Only God can.
Hezekiah,

I'm not on your side. I said this before I knew you. I don't like any of your comments.
please leave Fred.. You are not productive, or why don't you share your knowledge of the Lord according to the scriptures.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service