God has uniquely Blessed all of us to be different be the best you you can be its not us but the Christ in us that makes the difference

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Proverbs 15:6-8 In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble. The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
I wonder why you have nothing better to do than to harrass a bunch of people on a social network...;.

Don't you think you would do better on a mainstream network?
I rebuke you, you son of the devil in the name of Jesus, The Christ. The blood of Jesus is against you satan.The blood of The Anointed one of God is against you. I bind every devil & foul spirit that commands you, in the name of Jesus Christ. Be gone!!
Praise Him! This is a good topic. Often times I have heard ministers talk about how they wish they could speak like sister or brother "so n so" but the reality is that if we all preached alike ,we then would attract basically only one particular type of sinner. Who would have the personlaity, charisma, annointing for the others? Are they to left out in the cold dark world? No God said we are fearfully and wonderously made. He has done a perfect work in us to present diversity. Very good thought you had. God Bless! asst Pastor Teloria Williams - Holy Ghost Powerhouse
Gospel Jazz Saxophonist Cameron Ross

Electronic press kits

Quantcast

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service