Have you prepared yourself for the mighty move of God?? This entails first moving self out of the way, for most this is the hardest thing to do!! "Did you know you can be your biggest enemy!" Having a made up mind, a set time of wanting to do things your way can and will destroy the plan, plans God has set forth for you. He (God) don't need any help, He knows just what you have need of even before you asked!! Many miss the move of God because they are so tuned in with what they see right before them, and in most cases become content on what they are seeing and dare not to make a change to it, or for it.. What are you saying. "I'm saying let the junk out the trunk." Many things left in that trunk is old, old People, Places and Things.. Old plus Old equal Old, Amen. "Set yourself, God is on the move." Get rid of the old and step into the New!! Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ~2Cor5:17. Start with a clean up, YOU! Dispose of any and everything that means you no good or would cause harm. Take the mind of Christ' And be renewed in the spirit of your mind. ~Eph4:23. It takes an well made up mind to serve the Lord. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. ~Phil2:5. It starts with you! Dare to be different' start with a CHANGE..

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nikoya this is true.. Many walk in the light of others and the calling in whitch men has called them, not their purpose. "Who God Calls He Equip." One will never reach there full potential walking accounding too the flesh.. Until one comes to know "His Purpose" one will never reach his or her full potential for the kingdom of God.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. kjv:Jn:10:27

enjoyed the article, it is true. my sister

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service