Same Sex Marriages Legalized In Many States With Churches On Every Corner.

The Old Saints & Churches would have never allowed this to happen & The Politicians , & People would have been afraid to try this with them. Are The Churches, Pastors & Christians  In  A deep Coma.today. Share your comments respectful , decent & in order but truthful.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes the church is sleeping and many will be lost just like the 5 foolish virgins. It is time to wake up Yah's people to the truth. Woe to them that call good evil and evil good.
So So True
I wonder how tithes and donations factor in these matters where the Church is concerned???
Is it a common practice to over look one's sexual prefrence when they meet a financial need???
Just curious...
we as bible readers know the stage Is begin set for the ANTI-CHRIST. according to the word of GOD he want have any affection for a woman. I believe the word of God will be fulfilled In the earth. we that are not sleeping need to stand In a holy place,and pray ''LORD JESUS COME.''

Truly Rev. Anthony R. Watson,It's Been Written Before Time, God Bless. 

My Brothers And Sisters In The LORD,Please Take Time To Study [Daniels 11Th. And 12Th. Chapters]
Be Bless
When Sin Doth Abound how much more of The Mercy Of God. We shall see Great Revival & Many Souls Saved & The Fruit remaining  In Every State that legalized Same Sex Marriage.
Praise Be To GOD, No Matter What's Going On. God Is Yet Going To Save Souls. As Sin Abound In The Days To Come More States Is Going To Legalized Same Sex Marriages. We As Belivers Keep Watching And Praying.

BY THE GRACE OF GOD  IN OUR TIME WE WILL STAND IN THE TRUE OF GOD, AND TO TELL ALL THE PEOPLE THE TRUE OF THE WORD OF GOD , I LOVE YOU MAY THE LORD GIVES YOU MORE MORE GRACE IN JESUS NAME

YOURS IN CHRIST

APOSTLE CHARLES MUSALE

God Bless Your Ministry Apostle Musale, All God Want Is For The Belivers To Stand On The Bible In The Bible,The True Word. And Prepared His People For The Coming Of JESUS,As The Evil Days Approach.
Be Bless
Prophetess.W.M.Davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service