1 Corinthians 5:9-13.... I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

I am on about 50 different networks and I have noticed that no one wants to follow this Corinthians scripture anymore. I have been in many of churches and have heard the Pastors even complain about fornication running wild in their churches, and won't do anything about it. They won't even preach against the sin, but then complain about 60% of their members being fornicators.

So, I want to ask you should we just toss this passage of scripture? When should we implement this scripture? When the church is at 30%, 40%, 50% practicing fornicators and homosexuals?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't know preaching was considered casting stones.....You learn something new everyday.....WOW!!!!
So does that mean the LAST people who were "worthy" of upholding these scriptures, were the Apostles of old?
Soooooo true!
Sounds good, but won't work......
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

A preacher can tell you anything. Not every preacher speaks the truth and many have perverted the Gospel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service