Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

I finally decide to remove self, and let GOD direct my path in life. No sooner than I had expected, I lost my home, losing my car, and I just can't seem to work enough to keep the bills paid. I pray about it everyday, so don't get me wrong, I am not questioning GOD'S method. I am simply wondering if there is anyone else out there has dealt with something similar. If so, how in fact did you get through. I am sure most answers are going to be prayer. But that is expected. What happened before you got yourself together and prayed over your life. I am not looking for a way out, only for some comfort while traveling along this bumpy road. All reply post are appreciated and taking in good spirits. Please feel free to post your feeling and concerns as well. Hopefully this discussion will be a blessing to someone out there who may bo going through the same thing. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and reply. May GOD bless each and every one of you.

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My prayers go out to you. Iam a single mother of 3 girls and it is very hard, I try my best to give them what they need and want but it can't happen all the time. In a two week period I work six 16 hour shift and still with all my hard work I can neer get ahead.. I know that god has something greater for me I just have to continue to believe and pray that he will show me the path.. Whatever you do DO NOT GIVE UP. He has brought you on this journey maybe loosing it was a part of his great plan. Some times we have to get rid of all the things that we have gained when we were in our days of unpureness, but it will all come back in time just work a lil harder at it.. IF YOU EVER WANT AN EAR IM HERE
Hi Kelton, go to my page and read my testimony...hope it helps!
I am going through right now. I have already lost my house. December 23rd I lost my car. I never seem to have enough money to cover bills. I am sold out for God. So I know what you are feeling. There is no one to talk to but God. Sometimes it seems hard to pray, but get someone that cares for you and knows the Lord. Someone that can pray and fast with you. God Bless You!!!!
To all of you I feel your hurt because I thought that I was the only one going through until I read your comments,,listen we dont know what kind of tea bag we are until we have been placed in hot water,,because everything that is in us will come out of us,,Heaven rejoices when God's people say I am still holding on I am Anchored in the Lord Listen 1 peter 5v10 after you have suffer a while I will perfect establish,Strengthen,and settle you,,LISTEN DONT GIVE UP,YOUR ON A EDGED OF A BREAKTHROUGH,DONT LOSE YOUR MIND YOUR GOING TO NEED IT TO PICK OUT YOUR NEW HOME,NEW CAR,NEW WARDROBE,YOUR NEW FURNITURE,THAT NEW OUTFIT FOR YOUR INTERVIEW,..THE WORD OF GOD SAYS IN ISAIAH 61V7,,IWILL GIVE YOU DOUBLE FOR YOUR SHAME
Expect a breaking-thru For His Glory! It is in darkness that light shines the brightest! BEHOLD, THE GLORY OF THE LORD! That will be your testimony when all is said and done. It's not over yet, so in the meantime - REJOICE!!!

I love you sis, I will pray for your continued strength during these trying times.

Abiding in His Grace,
Evangelist Helen Kennedy
Be encouraged my brothers and sisters.... be encouraged.

GOD IS ABLE AND HE WON'T FAIL!!!

Don't give up and don't give in.

I am a living witness he won't fail.

I am astounded by the number of reply posts received thus far. If only you all knew how much it means to me to know that someone cares enough to share with me their stories. I know that GOD has a plan for me, and in his plan it may not include those things that are lost. But I once heard it said that "Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted." So I refuse to take any time to give the enemy any glory. I am going to continue to learn GOD'S word. And continue to glorify and praise him. So those going through the same thing, or something similar, be encouraged. Know that you can't build something new on old foundation. GOD is preparing us all for a blessing beyond measure, I pray that you will continue to lean on his promises and stay faithful. May GOD bless you and keep each one of you.
Psalm 27:13 - "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." Notice, the scripture doesn't say - believed to see the goodness in the sweet bye and bye. Greetings to all of you reading this post! I have been in the Gospel ministry, accepting my call in 1987. God delivered me (in 1980) from a life of drug addiction, promiscuity, let me just say - the practice of SIN! Everyday with Jesus has not all been sweet, if you look at it from the flesh, but I've maintained my spiritual conviction that the Lord is on my side, and because He is my Shepherd, I shall not want!!! Four years ago, my husband passed - very unexpectedly! One year later, my baby boy (age 16) goes to prison. In 2007, my home went into foreclosure (but the Lord said to me while praying over the situation - "Let it go! You won't need it where I'm taking you!"). In May of this year, I resigned from my position of paralegal ($40,000) - again, at the Lord's direction, to live off of a widow's pension (thank God for that!). In August of this year, the Lord changed my ministerial assignment, and so removed me from pastoring a church that my husband and I gave birth to (it felt like putting up a baby for adoption). I've expended ALL of my savings, not for selfish things, but for ministry sake. For the past week, I've held on to $2.00 for an offering this last Sunday. A week prior, my offering was $.20 (twenty cents). I had, what I thought was a very good "ministerial" friend, betray me. AND I COULD GO ON!!! "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death..." (Philippians 3:7-10).

In June, as I laid before God, He first called me to remembrance - of His faithfulness! Then he led me to Deuteronomy 8:1-3, and I'm still studying those three verses. But the one that impressed me the most, and is embedded in my spirit is this - "that He might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live." He comforted me to know that it was not for any wrong I had done that I've experienced these challenges, but that it was a period of preparation for where He is taking me (us)! Since that time, he has placed a heavy burden upon me for Africa and Haiti.

So, rest, my brothers and my sisters, in the hands of the Potter! He is at his Master Craft, fashioning a people that will obey and through whom great exploits will be done - For His Name's Sake - in these last days!!!

Abiding in His Grace,
Evangelist Helen Kennedy
Yes!!!!! The host of hell is coming against me as well! In every area of my life! I've been saved fourteen years now. Evangelism was my passion from the start! The enemy has faught me every step of the way to the point of loosing everything including my mind! But Now I've stepped into another level doing street revival's and soul winning crusades and I'm in warfare big time! The enemies purpose is to make you back up and doubt the call of God. However the sign that he showed up is the very signature of God on your ministry! Keep pressing Man of God you have struck a devil nerve!
The old folk use to say, "Baby, you gotta know that you know that you know that you know! that it was God who called you.
people of God I learned that once you done all that you can stand..once you hit rock botton ther is no where to go but UP..I am still going through but I am expecting a miracle ,,every day I expect something good to happen,,,expectation is the landing ground for your miracle,,allow your mind to wonder in better things even during you losing everything ..I know it seems crazy and it dont make sense,but everything God allows it dont make sense but it makes miracles..it seems like everyone is being blessed except me,even the sinner is prospering ,,but they're living to die and we're dying to live,,we have to die daily in order to live with the father in Heaven,,not saying that the christain walk is supposed to be in poverty and sickness and in lack,,but everyone GOD used in and out the Bible nobody had it going on everyone, went through something,,Hard times will make you pray,,you dont know God til God is all you got..it is strange because this is what I have been speaking about in church and I did not know who this was for ,,but now I see,,SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO A MIRACLE ,This is not the time to get out of position,,getting out of position can cause a mis-carriage dont leave the church and dont stop tithing ,dont stop praying ,,what is bothering you is going to be bothered by you..write down the vission and make it plain ,start planning your next step..remember how can you have a testimony without first a test
Rev.Luckett
I fully believe that GOD is sick and tired of the devil attacking and harrassing his people,according to Rev. 20verse 2 his time is comming to an end so he is trying to attack as many of Gods people that he can..it got so I dont pray for myself and I am going through,,but I am going to start praying for everyone here on the web page,,we can take at least 10 minutes a day spiritually lifting each other up..I see and thought it was just me,,because as a Elder we are not supposed to talk about it ,but Preaches and Clergy go through also,,,,,BUT GOD
Good evening,

I can truly say that my life with Jesus is stronger than ever. I have been through some of the very things that you all are talking about, and yet I'M STILL STANDING. I don't have any complaints, because HE has truly been good to me and still is. I can truly relate. After I lost my house, I had to take a good look and ask myself was it you LORD or me. I know the devil is the scapgoat in mostly everything. Somethings God allows situations to happen because we did not do the right thing or he wants to bring something out of us. When GOD blessed us to take care of our bills did we do it? Situations that happen to us just don't draw us closer to GOD but it also allow us to see ourselves.
So I ask this question in all that we have been through, what change came about in you from being in that situation? In other words what piece of the fruit came out of you? Or if you are still in it, what did you ask GOD to give you more of?

And for the brother who started this discussion let me say things will get better. Don't give up, the LORD did not bring you this far to leave you. You have something in you that people need to hear and it is all for GOD's Glory. So stand my brother and be encourage this day. The house you lost is just a house, but I read that our Father has houses and land. I know at times you don't want to hear that and it is alright, I didn't want to hear it when I was going through either, but like I said before and I will say it again I'M STILL STANDING and you will also after it is all over with.
And yes the devil is mad, he is always mad because he knows his end, so brother remember your future, which is in CHRIST JESUS.

Much love
BKW

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service