WE MUST ACT NOW TO HELP HATI 3 MILLION PEOPLE NEEDS BLACK AMERICAS HELP NOW INN JESUS NAME A.M.E.N.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pastor, the whole church must contribute in some kind of way.
I know there are secular and governmental agencies that are sending help but do you have any Christian organization that we can pool our resources and help in the name of Jesus? I would like to do it throught them.

Also we can send it through the secular organizations but do it in the name of Jesus.
Yeah lets do something. The people were already destitutely poor - now this happens.
Its an opportunity for the Body to step up and show how Jesus shows love.
Thanks for starting the thread.
Haiti Earthquake Relief: How You Can Help

Get Breaking News Alerts

An earthquake centered near the impoverished Haitian capital of Port-au-Prince caused the collapse of several buildings and an unknown number of fatalities Tuesday. The quake measured 7.0 on the Richter scale and at least 1.8 million people live within the area where the earthquake had its highest intensity.

•The American Red Cross is pledging an initial $200,000 to assist communities impacted by this earthquake. They expect to provide immediate needs for food, water, temporary shelter, medical services and emotional support. They are accepting donations through their International Response Fund.

•UNICEF has issued a statement that "Children are always the most vulnerable population in any natural disaster, and UNICEF is there for them." UNICEF requests donations for relief for children in Haiti via their Haiti Earthquake Fund. You can also call 1-800-4UNICEF.

•Donate through Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti. Text "Yele" to 501501 and $5 will be charged to your phone bill and given to relief projects through the organization.

•Operation USA is appealing for donations of funds from the public and corporate donations in bulk of health care materials, water purification supplies and food supplements which it will ship to the region from its base in the Port of Los Angeles. Donate online at www.opusa.org, by phone at 1-800-678-7255 or, by check made out to Operation USA, 3617 Hayden Ave, Suite A, Culver City, CA 90232.
YELE WYCLEF
LISTEN CHRIST DIDNT BLAME HE SAW THE NEED 500,000 MAY BE DEAD,YES THEIR IS A NEED INN OUR COMMUNITIES HOMELESS/ KATRINA FOR EXAMPLE .WHAT HAVE WE BLACK AMERICA/BLACK CHURCH DONE TO SET IN ORDER PLANS/RESOURCES TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER KATRINA AND NOW HATI YES I AGREE.
Sis, someone once said its easier to love people far away than it is to love those at home.
And I think its a true saying.
Its like doing the dishes at your friends house and thier parents thinking what a wonderful child you are but when you get home its world war 3 when your parents tell you to do the dishes.

But the perfect thing to do is to help those in our own back yard and help those a broad - but these people are in such a bad way. Lets do all we can to help.
YES YOU HELP WHO GOD CALLS YOU TO HELP,THE REASON NOBODY DOES NOTHING IS BECAUSE OF SUCH AND SUCH SAYS THIS.NOBODY HARDLY HELP BLACK AMERICA WITH KATRINA EVEN BLACK AMERICA,IT HAS TO STOP AND START SOMEWHERE HOW ABOUT NOW IVE ALREADY SENT $2,000
LABEL ATTACHED BLACK AMERICA/BLACK PREACHERS NETWORK LOL, I AM INN MY BACK YARD AT WORK 24/7 TIME IS NOW INN JESUS NAME A.M.E.N. GIVE
Sis. Tricia,

I stand in agreement.

It's a sad commentary when the Church and the rest of the world are so anxious to come together when tragedy like Haiti and others before it make international headlines. And the typical response is "OMG!, THESE PEOPLE NEED HELP!'
I agree, yes, the black church should help Haiti, if they are able to. But I also think every church should help Haiti if they are able to.

Don't forget to donate to Haiti today:

The America Red Cross
http://www.redcross.org/portal/site/en/menuitem.d8aaecf214c576bf971...

The United Nations Foundation
http://www.unfoundation.org/

Mercy Corps
https://donate.mercycorps.org/index.htm

The William J. Clinton Foundation/ President Clinton
http://www.clintonfoundation.org/

Yours truly,
Anthony Smith
YELE WCLEF ALSO HAS A FOUNDATION ACCEPTING DONATIONS
THE ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST SHOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ANY AND ALL WHO ARE IN NEED, LOCALLY AND ABROAD.

THERE IS NO NEED TO ATTACH A LABEL SUCH AS "BLACK CHURCHES, BLACK AMERICA, ETC."

JESUS DIED FOR ALL PEOPLE; THEREFORE WE SHOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ALL PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF RACE OR COLOR.
CHAPLIN PAT HARRIS WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE NETWORK WE ARE SHARING NOW? SMILE

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service