Revelation 17:6-9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17: 1-5
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18 7-9 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Revelation 18 3:5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Now that we have found out that the Catholic church is the Mother of Harlots, and here is a poll to take on this matter. It looks like from the videos that Momma wants her daughters to come home. After the polling is down, and is tallied up, then we can focus on who the Harlots are if the Catholic Church is the Mother of Harlots. Here is the link for the poll: https://abcpreachers.ning.com/profiles/profile/apps?screenName=388w...

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John 3:16 is a Catholic verse because JESUS declared that He came to save any and all people who would believe upon Him. You're looking for me to just stop and say "the word Catholic isn't in the Bible", but neither is the word Bible. The meaning of the word Catholic is expressed by the Bible however, so take that into consideration.
Christ is not in the catholic church the catholic church is in rebellion to God...
hale mary full of grace? mary is not to be prayed to, nor is there any reason to mention any saint in prayer or suplication but the Lord Jesus...when we look at the Lords prayer we do not see Mary's name mentioned...the disciples asked....Lord teach us the pray and Jesus taught them and us how to pray,Jesus knowing all things taught us so that we would know that praying to or in mary's name is a sin...

Matthew 6:7
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
GB
ANOTHER guy that knows NOTHING about the word Catholic! Where do you guys learn your Church history!??!!!? My GOD, if you're not gonna attend any legitimate educational classes on it, the LEAST you could do is read some creditable books on it!

Your thoughts on "hail Mary full of grace" are way off. Mary was not raises to such a blasphemous position until centuries after the death of Christ. The term "Catholic" however is WAY before the Roman Catholic Church ever came to power, and was coined by a Bishop who was not even under the Church of Rome!
YOU SAID
legitimate educational classes on it,

Thats your problem..you trust the ideas of men...
GB
Acts 2:42 "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' DOCTRINE and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. "

Ephesians 4:11-13 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and TEACHERS; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:"

2nd Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for DOCTRINE, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

The stupidity of your comment enters when you disregard sound doctrine. You speak as though teaching and classes are the works of the devil. Only a complete fool rejects teaching!! You speak about things within Church history, but when someone you don't agree with sites it, or tells you to go to it, you set up some foolish defense. GOD have mercy on you on the account of pure ignorance!

Its no wonder why Bro. Watson left BPN; conversations like this with people who literally take no regard for intelligence, or the actual word of GOD actually suck the brainpower and life out of you if you let it!!

I'll be fair: Can you define the term Catholic and do you know when it was first used, and who first used it? (If not, PLEASE don't speak on this subject)
Not just the Catholic church...ALL CHURCHES!!!! God calls his people out of the churches where Satan rules..Revelation 18:4
Preacher:

Revelation 18:1-4 . . .And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Keeping within its proper context, Babylon is a metaphorical name for the evil world power and all its representatives, such as the New World Order. It is not directed to ALL CHURCHES as you seem to think.
Amen.........
Babylon is a metaphorical name for the evil world power

Respectfully...that is incorrec...t Babylon was ruled by Nebuchednazer' ..which is typified by Satan...ruling the kingdom of darkness...darkness pointing to the darkness of the churches and congregations all over the world being ruled by Satan and not preaching the true gospel...please read the verses of scripture given..
GB
That Sister is correct in what she is saying. There are 2 Babylons that are referred to in the Bible. There is Nebuchednezer's Babylon, and there is the last Babylon, which is the Roman Empire. The reason why the Lord calls Rome Babylon is because Babylon of old did the same thing that this new Babylon is doing, and that is have a secular rulership, and a religious rulership. They will set up an image to worship, just as Nebuchednezer did. None of the 0ther world ruklerships forced religion on it's people. Media/Persian Empire did not force religion, nor did Greek Empire, but Babylon, and Rome did and will. This is why Rome is called Babylon.
3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

all nations have churches...and these churches teach false gospels..thus they commiting SPIRITUAL fornication..

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Her...represents the great harlot that sits on many waters...churches all over the world...and people...she's a harlot because she is commiting spiritual fornication with Idols and false gospels...

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

is become...meaning was not always but now has become a cage ( church ) of unclean birds..unsaved people...why? because God's people have been called out...all thats there are the unbelievers...

Mark 13:14
"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

God has vacated the churches and called his people out before he judges...and this has left the churches desolate of his spirit...

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

God has vacated the midst of the churches...and cause the desolation...

Ezekiel 5:14 'Moreover, I will make you a desolation and a reproach among the nations which surround you, in the sight of all who pass by.

Ezekiel 5:11
Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices, I myself will withdraw my favor; I will not look on you with pity or spare you.

Ezekiel 8:6 And He said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations which the house of Israel are committing here, so that I would be far from My sanctuary? But yet you will see still greater abominations."

Ezekiel 24:21
Say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am about to desecrate my sanctuary--the stronghold in which you take pride, the delight of your eyes, the object of your affection. The sons and daughters you left behind will fall by the sword.

GB
All this scripture quoting to prove what? Your point has not been proven yet...........

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service