What are your thoughts on this topic?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree.
I have nephews who have autism -which we think- is from vaccinations that children are required to get from the day of their birth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw
check this video out for a view of the mark of the beast..........this may be helpful
I agree brother Anthony,
Revelations state that the beast destroys the harlot,
the harlot is the religious system of the beast.
could it be that the beast first starts out in this system of worship in order to consolidate the 10 nations , and then turns on the harlot.
Daniel says that he will not regard the god's of his fathers.
Could this be when he enters the holy of holies and declares himself as god after he totally turns on the harlot
Here's a thought, since China is threatening to collapse the American dollar, and there are other problems with other currencies. If the dollar collapses paper money will be worthless, so the anti-Christ can then easily step in and push the mark, because people will lose the millions of dollars they had in the Bank. They'll be forced to take the mark or lose all their savings. Many are confused about the Antichrist, they think that he is Obama, although in my opinion anyone that is not of God is an antichrist. That includes all the presidents. The Anti-Christ must have a Jewish blood line with strong Jewish ties, he will be connected with the UN, and he will also be a very rich person, billionaire status. He will have strong ties with all of the major countries. Obama is doing the same thing that all the leaders are doing, they are preparing the way for the Antichrist. I have a person in mind that fits this description. Watch the video below:

hello brother Watson, John uses 3 descriptions when mentioning the antichrist. He mentions antichrist (singular) antichrists (plural) and spirit of the antichrist. In 1 John 2:18...."ye have heard that antichrist(singular) shall come, even now are there many antichrists(plural); whereby we know that it is the last time". He makes it clear that the antichrist shall come, which means he's not hear yet. And the many antichrist means there are many that are just like the main antichrist, sort of like a king and his subjects. The spirit of the anti christ has also been here since the time of John.

Revelation 13 is in fact the antichrist as you can see in this passage he does the same thing that the other references to the antichrist does: Rev. 13:5-6...And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven

Compare with:
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4...."and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Compare with: Daniel 8:9-13....And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

The Man of sin, son of perdition, Beast of Rev 13, and the antichrist are all the same and they all do the same in these passages

1. they are all exalted above measure
2. they opposes blasphemes and speaks against God
3. They all defile the temple of God

As far as him being Jewish, let me as you one question. When he comes the Jews will worship him as the Christ, the root of Jesse and the offspring of David, he will be their long awaited for Christ, the Savior and King of the Jews. Do you really think they are going to bow down and worship a gentile as the Christ? I have a link here to "ask a Rabbi," I already know his answer, you can ask them for yourself.
Here's the link:

http://www.chabad.org/asktherabbi/default_cdo/jewish/Ask-the-Rabbi.htm

As far as the other things you mentioned I need to do a little more research.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service